Twice thread!

Twice thread!

Attached: Revitalizing Refreshment.jpg (419x610, 259.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fGRgkT-N8i0
youtube.com/watch?v=azeVCPHgYk0
youtube.com/watch?v=lNvBbh5jDcA&t=38s
youtube.com/watch?v=k6jqx9kZgPM
youtube.com/watch?v=3UX00CNqnTA
youtube.com/watch?v=Bq6IuZIJhuI
youtube.com/watch?v=hhaBGuEmDOE
youtube.com/watch?v=5CUyWJ7UINM
youtube.com/watch?v=0-rPqntb4iM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It’s a commonly held belief that those most Cozy of threads are certainly some Twice threads which are quite Nice threads!

Attached: - -.jpg (1024x892, 95.57K)

For me, it has to be the Top 10 Cards Which Declare Card Names!
youtube.com/watch?v=fGRgkT-N8i0

Attached: , ,.jpg (466x292, 16.59K)

>it's CRAZY TOWN
yeah, it's crazy no one can remember the band that did this song
youtube.com/watch?v=azeVCPHgYk0

>hello
youtube.com/watch?v=lNvBbh5jDcA&t=38s

soda drinks
>changes my posting strategy

Attached: pepe Blue Monster.jpg (600x600, 86.41K)

Salutations, my frens!
I hope that everyone is doing well there today on this one mid-point of those cozy weekend times that we’re currently in!
Have the frens been up to any of those WILD weekend partaking perhaps?!

> Saturn is cool and all but what about Pluto’s day? Is Pluto still allowed into the cool kids club anymore?!
> Also, CR4ZY Town?! I remember them!
Them and Blue sips!
Greetings to you there, my fren!
I pray that all is going most excellent there for you today and that you’ve been up to just a few of those most BLESSED of dabblings over there during these comfy weekend times we’re currently in!
Did anything of a particularly cozy note take place there today?!

Attached: Mina12.webm (268x380, 1.07M)

> For our first Jimmy-Jam of this Twice thread, I give to the frens that one NEW KJimmy-Jam from those Twicefu folks that’s still a bit of a BOP and a half according to a number of frens!
youtube.com/watch?v=k6jqx9kZgPM

Attached: DubuJimmyJams16.webm (500x566, 1.94M)

> Did you know that there’s rumors Godd Howard is planning to set Fallout 5 in KLand and have it feature some various Kqt folks who are trying to reclaim the wasteland?! For any interested frens, post TWO numbers [1-515, 1-558] and receive TWO videos in the form of a Jimmy-Jam and a SmartBoi video!

Attached: MinaMappie.png (1280x720, 720.92K)

> All of the evidence seems to point to the fact that we’ve found another one of those RARE cards here tonight!

And like always, this one RARE card is also a bit of a NEW card which I think might interest some of those frens who are using some quite WACKY cards in their Decks!

Attached: Toon Transformation.jpg (419x610, 265.97K)

some study. some walking around the house and seeing things I meant to fix months ago yet never seem to be able to do it
>might even be the bummers keeping me from being productive
I have another song list made but I don't know which ones I will post because they might apply or they might not
youtube.com/watch?v=3UX00CNqnTA

Attached: cat ear transparent.png (196x257, 83.6K)

Canadian Dry?
Oh my gawd..

Attached: 1661477903675255.jpg (1242x946, 150.96K)

I love Jihyo

Attached: Jihyo white dress.jpg (2000x1333, 186.22K)

Perhaps they could be holding the fren back a bit knowing he still needs to work on them, but he's still doing the studies which is Blessed!
> And HOPEFULLY those fixing thingies he's seeing aren't holding him back from that any!

They can be fixed up AFTER that examination perhaps, it's not TOO far from now I suppose!

> I have another song list made but I don't know which ones I will post because they might apply or they might not
A Jimmy-Jam list you say, my fren?!
Well... I think even just a few of them could be quite BLESSED to partake in!

Attached: Mina9.jpg (937x750, 207.44K)

Greetings to you there, my frens!
I pray that all is going well there for you and that ALL of those Canadian sips have been partaken in as of late!
> Anything truly EPIC going on with the frens tonight on this weekend-night-day?!

Attached: TW-LOG @ 4th WORLD TOUR 'Ⅲ' ep.MINA [l90o6m86-IQ]-4.webm (854x480, 1.94M)

> The next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: A Jimmy-Jam from that one band that teamed up with Ben and the Band on a Jimmy-Jam we’ve recently partaken in so I figured we could give the actual band another shot here and see if they have those POWERFUL BOPS themselves!
youtube.com/watch?v=Bq6IuZIJhuI

Attached: The Great Jimmy-Jam.jpg (419x610, 388.97K)

do I dare post it
youtube.com/watch?v=hhaBGuEmDOE

>They can be fixed up AFTER that examination perhaps, it's not TOO far from now I suppose!
yeah but I been meaning to fix them for so long and it shouldn't even take that much time

Attached: Banana Yoo.jpg (1000x1500, 240.79K)

> He dared!

Well, perhaps the fren needs to make some sort of list of thingies to fix and like... put some "timeframe" on how long these fixes might take and maybe even cost!

Then when he's sitting around with not much going on, maybe he can dedicated "30 minutes to fix this light" or something like that!
Just seeing the list might encourage the fellow to do it compared to walking past it all of a sudden and thinking that!

Attached: Mina115.webm (562x480, 493.01K)

I set up a PC today, So this is my first post on a PC in months..

Banana..Phone?

Attached: 1658213572587398.png (313x313, 66.61K)

> Now hold the phone...
Our fren is fully embracing the PC G4M3R life right now?!

This is MOST excellent news, my fren!
I'm happy to see the fren is back to those BLESSED PC postings and away from the CURSED phonepostings, if only for a bit!
> Did the fren perhaps dabble on some cozy vidyas there, too?! Maybe the mining vidya!

Most excellent work on the setup of the PC though, my fren! Hopefully all went smoothly and quick with that!

Attached: real-life minecraft gf.png (720x824, 864.79K)

>Banana..Phone?
the other do I dare post it

>Then when he's sitting around with not much going on
which seems like I have a lot of.
a list now does seem to be order.
>new tab of the excel.

Attached: banana talk to corn.png (730x500, 658.77K)

Attached: he dare.png (890x1233, 1.1M)

I don't know if there's THAT much that's NOT going on for the fren since he has many partakings going on left and right from what I've seen, hobbies and otherwise!
> But still, the little chart there could be handy to get the fren working on those thingies!
Maybe he can even print it out and put it right at the PurePosting station as well so it's right in front of him at all times!

I guess just list as much as the fren thinks needs fixing and then condense it if possible to a workable list that he can just grab a thingy off of to work on at random!

Attached: Nayechan1.jpg (1051x995, 572.95K)

> Our next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: From what I’ve seen, this one Jimmy-Jam must’ve been alright-ish since it was saved on the ol’ list of videos but I guess we’ll find out together if that’s truly the case and then it can be moved to the proper video playlist!
youtube.com/watch?v=5CUyWJ7UINM

Attached: DubuJimmyJams4.jpg (1000x667, 59K)

Yes, Embracing what I can.
I have not dabbled in any vidya today.
I've been seeking other forms of employment.
Busy.
But I have made a few memes today.

G.W Bush?
Poor fella doesn't know it's corn..

Attached: 1659744890880222.jpg (251x201, 9.32K)

>I don't know if there's THAT much that's NOT going on
I made that monster edit today. I could have fixed the hole in the wall in the laundry room where the door knob meets the drywall in the same amount of time
>been meaning to fix that hole for months and months (years?)
he is old fashioned. he doesn't like using the new fangled banana phones

Attached: 49ad5a626869800a97ec45450b019a71.jpg (455x595, 44.88K)

An understandable path to take, my fren!
I think you'll be able to find some good workies for the fren to partake in soon enough!
> Heck, we've had a number of the frens here find some cozy workies-places to partake in over time so you're in good company!

Maybe with all of that money coming in that the fren could afford to make his NASA PC even more impressive so you can dabble in ALL of those vidyas, not just the mining vidya!
> And think of the computing POWER for all that meme creation!

Speaking of memes, a recent and cozy find!

Attached: row140nl25k71.jpg (686x798, 492.9K)

Attached: Pepe tripped in front of Siyeon Dami JiU and they are checking if he is alright.jpg (1151x1150, 108.41K)

Heck... I thought that was the one Jennfu from that one other Kgroup!
> Until I opened it up and saw who it REALLY was!

> been meaning to fix that hole for months and months (years?)
Another one for the list, my fren!
Maybe that's something the fren can fix tomorrow there after all of his studies!
Hopefully that wouldn't take too long either... like 15-20 minutes or something and that's another thingy off the list!

Attached: 3a653da3e3b890ffb88cd446d080208b.jpg (418x468, 18.67K)

So.. Corny..
He didn't even put the ear of corn up to his ear

I can't even fathom what the computing power would be like.
64 bit computer

Attached: 1659494025804212.jpg (1080x1130, 170.43K)

> I was waiting for a fellow to post that!
It's part of a whole storyline it seems and truly that FroggoFellow found the most BLESSED timeline of all!

Attached: Mina117.webm (588x480, 680.03K)

That's more bit than the average Indian household has on their computing devices as well!
> Those Indian tech scammers just won't be able to keep up with the fren then!
Perhaps he could even fight against those fellows and their CURSED ways, saving all of those older frens from being bamboozled online!

You could even use that computing power to spam them with fake calls and stuff, they seem to get quite upset about that from the videos I've seen!

Attached: Nayechan3.webm (542x480, 392.12K)

Dubu is domming this poor boy

Attached: dubu.webm (900x1428, 1.89M)

> The next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: I don’t have a clue what this one Jimmy-Jam in particular is about but YouTubbies told me to partake in it so I suppose that we could manage to give it a shot and see what it’s all about!
youtube.com/watch?v=0-rPqntb4iM

Attached: DubuJimmyJams13.jpg (750x750, 149.15K)

>Heck... I thought that was the one Jennfu from that one other Kgroup!
I see some similarities

>Hopefully that wouldn't take too long either... like 15-20 minutes or something and that's another thingy off the list!
the ceiling fan, on the other hand could take more time. I been meaning to fix the pull chain and install a wireless remote. installign the wireless remote will mean taking the whole contraption down and the last time I did it for a new install of a different fan in a different room it took over an hour because the cover wouldn't fit back on after stuffing the receiver up in the box and I had to do a lot of convincing of the box to let the receiver go in a little further. If I were a better electrician I would have gone in the attic and installed another box. I wasn't ready to do that much work.
I know I can make it work on this fan (for reasons) but I just don't feel like doing the work. I could still replace the pull chain though.

>He didn't even put the ear of corn up to his ear
because he is nervous. he doesn't know what to say to her.

it happened more than once

Attached: Pepe_s experience with dreamcatcher.png (952x1080, 1.14M)

That's not the only thing she's domming.

Attached: 1661645907877725.webm (640x1184, 1.8M)

Attached: 1660524576052870.jpg (447x447, 76.46K)

Gotta get to those Indian call centers..
>PLEASE SIR DO NOT REDEEM
>DO NOT REDEEM

Is it cannon?

Attached: 1661570957727749.png (1037x834, 490.25K)

Attached: 1661646310207628.webm (640x1184, 1.93M)

> If I were a better electrician I would have gone in the attic and installed another box. I wasn't ready to do that much work.
But at the same point, having to do ALL of that extra work there for a fancy ceiling fan isn't too hecked to skip on for a while and take the shortcut!
I guess that can be a bit more of a project on the list... maybe like some intermediate sort of project!
> Probably not one that the fren would do in like 15 minutes or something kek

> it happened more than once
He just wanted to get his hecking foods and have a nice meal, a poor fellow to be sure...

Attached: Dubu32.jpg (1024x1094, 327.56K)

> "WHAT? DID YOU SAY REDEEM? I CAN'T REALLY HEAR YOU, I'LL KEEP REDEEMING THE CODES!"

And I suppose that one scene might be canon for all we know!
The Pepeverse is a bit expansive, even more than those Marvel thingies from what I understand!

Attached: 310f69d16a897ab6b8364ddc60e5154c.jpg (900x1200, 117.46K)

Attached: gb2 trash.jpg (1094x969, 112.13K)

I'd probably be a bit nervous too to be honest.
But not all that much.

Attached: 1660694227818336.png (1000x1000, 43.47K)

>based alert

Attached: 1584851508777.jpg (254x260, 5.77K)