Pets are gross

Pets are gross

Attached: 550D52BC-CCFD-4B0C-B296-E3E0D320BF13.jpg (474x248, 11.87K)

My dog is cleaner than your hairy 300lbs unwashed asshole.

I’m 130 and wash my ass every day

Attached: 25DA5969-C30C-406D-90AF-B9B5DDA68AEE.jpg (768x554, 84.67K)

130? Are you a manlet?

Your arm strength is Dixon Ticonderoga.

Too much tap water

Attached: 02C354DA-AB51-4B26-BA03-D42C9A632DA5.jpg (474x492, 15.13K)

My dog might legitimately be taller than you too bro. He's a wolf hound.

That’s funny

They are. Main reason why I don't own one.
I'm not picking up animal shit.

Get a cat or fish or something. They still shit but it isn't your problem

Cat shit is even nastier.
They get sand and crap all over their feet and then walk on your counters, couch, floor, etc.
Just gross.
Fish is ok I'll give you that. At least I can just dump the water down the toilet.
Still nasty I have to clean the bowl. Not to mention the water is still gross in general. Or if the fish gets sick.

Are you some kind of hypochondriac? Unless you're eating kilograms of shit, you will never get sick from this kind of thing. It just doesn't matter

It's gross.
If not wanting feces, food, shedding, or piss everywhere makes me a hypochondriac so be it.
Most of you pet owners are negligent from my perspective.
>Dog vomits on the car floor.
>SUCH A GOOD BOY OH MY GOOGOOSBSKNZSBJSDJ

Its all about jesus but leftists use them to wake fear and push their propaganda

Seriously, user. I'm saying this from a purely apolitical view.
This OP has absolutely nothing to do with leftists or anything.
Please. Get help.

Attached: 1661399202881878.jpg (640x368, 14.47K)

"It's gross" is just a feeling. As long as you clean up and have decent hygiene in your home, there is no actual, medical health risk. It's nonsense to believe otherwise.
If you don't want to get a pet, fine. It's a personal choice, none of my business. But it's not like anyone sharing the house with a rabbit is in danger of getting the plague

It's not about disease. It's just overall unsightly and gross.
It's like walking into someone's home and there's just a sheep/cow/pig in the living room.
Animals are animals. They're also expensive.

Agreed

communism doesnt work here and you will never be woman now go kill yourself misfit

Meds.

We are also animals. But yeah, the expense is a good deterrent. I'm not sure if I'll get my own pets when I have my own house. I only argue so much because I know the joy that pets can bring to people

Post proof

You do what you want user. It's just my opinion.
Indeed I do come from nature and so does the animal kingdom. But I'm not going to wrestle a bear because we both happen to be animals.
I'm, slightly, more civilized than a dog. But I'm sure the same can't be said for basement dwelling neckbeards who piss in plastic bottles.
I'de choose a dog any day over that failure as a roommate.