What the fuck do i do, im so fucking lost

what the fuck do i do, im so fucking lost
ive known this guy for almost 3 years and i just dont know

Attached: fuck.png (1041x816, 107.02K)

Gayer than bush, bet

Attached: response-to-a-pseudo-hub-attacking-my-knowledge-of-politics-and-history.jpg (1200x900, 55.88K)

sounds like he's a fucking crybaby and needs to realize being misgendered isn't the end of the fucking world and isn't a personal attack on him. anyone not understanding that randos online will never respect you because why would they is a fucking retard and isn't worth your time

Keep misgendering until she an heroes

you're both gay now kiss

light mode discord, ew

um... its the other way around
also HE misgendered me and said i was just confused

Your tranny friend is in the right. The context makes it obvious there was actual tranny bullying going on and the misgendering was just the final straw. Kys OP

im the tranny friend :/
he was the one who misgendered me which is why im so pissed at him

Did you tell him the proper pronouns for you in the first place? Really hard to tell.

we've known eachother for 3 years, he knows me as a guy for almost a year already

this isnt even the first convo we have about him misgendering me

Lol faggot
I feel bad for your friend, hopefully he goes and finds better friends who aren't psychotic

Attached: sdfvaerfvae.jpg (1360x765, 156.67K)

Another zippertit nutjob losing her shit when the world doesnt want to play pretend
many such cases

arent u a cute contrarian

So you got misgendered, who cares. Certainly not cis people. If you was a true trans person you’d only care about what you think.

Attached: 4602F9CE-4D5E-4FE5-BD32-0EF8D8488D97.jpg (733x768, 416.28K)

Op just so you know :guys don't talk to each other like that. I had no idea what was going on in this chat at first, but I definitely thought you sounded like a girl. If you don't want to be that, work on it. Guys suffer in silence. Get used to it.

im the noah guy

You seem to be really mentally ill are you a troon or something?

no, you're the nessie girl. also a tentacle monster

what

You know what's fukken funny about this thread?

All the insecure retards reading assuming OP is the insecure retard puckering his asshole because he thinks his non-heteronormative friend is trying to fuck him.

I don't use reddit, why do you both type like fags?