After his first surgery to become female, Shape Shifter quickly realized he had made a terrible mistake...

After his first surgery to become female, Shape Shifter quickly realized he had made a terrible mistake, and that he was just a gay man who enjoyed presenting in a feminine way

NO REFUNDS!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11151433/Detransitioner-says-brainwashed-having-gender-reassignment-surgery-woke-doctors.html

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-27 at 08-02-01 Detransitioner was brainwashed into having gender reassignment surgery.png (648x912, 499.09K)

You will live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension

It's transphobic to say it but after I've been through the system, I 100 percent feel like I was part of some cruel medical and social experiment - except nobody checked in on me,' Shape explained.

'If I'd killed myself I would not have even been included in any statistics. I'm sure they would just write me off as the cause being some other issue. Moreover, I've spent thousands of dollars. I've traveled across the country and did all the consults trying to get help.'

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-27 at 08-05-30 Detransitioner was brainwashed into having gender reassignment surgery.png (659x785, 514.74K)

If "gender is a social construct" then how people can even experience "gender dysphoria"?
Feminine men in the LGBTQ "community" have it pretty tough nowadays, all the other fags pushing gender stereotypes on you.
I went to a pride parade for the first time this year, I was crossdressing and meet a lot of people who told me I should take hormones and go trans if I enjoyed crossdressing so much, and when I told them I am not trans they said "you shouldn't dress that way if you don't consider yourself a woman"
Lol, one doesn't just "go trash" simply because you enjoy doing faggy shit, fucking faggots, that's why I never hang out with LGBT "people", shit's just another cult.

>don't research a major, life changing surgery
>the doctors take your word for having understood the risks and actually wanting it
>blame society for not preventing you from making a bad decision
Many such cases.

If you're an adult, you can choose to get your dick cut off and have doctors make their best effort at creating an artificial vagina for you. You can also...not do that, and just make the best of the body you were born with (as the vast majority of not only people, but even trans people do).

>become female
It is literally impossible to change your sex.

People should be forced to go through an IQ test before transitioning. If you're too retarded to be trusted to know what you want you should be the only one to blame.

Trannies hate transvestites. They try to make the word a slur now. They're even trying to make crossdressing a transphobic act, because they hate the idea that a man who wears women's clothes is still a man. They feel special, and want to protect that feeling.

all trannies should forced to keep their cocks so i can SUCK ON THEM!!!

>blue state
kek. bunch of mentally ill retards

>shape believes
this mothefuckers real name is the shape? fucking micheal myers

>is feminine gay man
>see many feminine gay men out there, some accepted by society and very beloved by most
>still don't feel accepted
>see trannies, absolutely despised
>this is what I need to do in order to be accepted by this heteronormative society!
>have surgery
>don't research it beforehand
>don't consider the possible complications and how to fix them
Retard

>but even trans people do
Transitioning in any way is already not "making the best of the body you were born with."

What surgery did he/she/it undergo? Or was it just hormones that fucked up its dick?

^ this
This nigger is a delusional retard through and through. Based trannies keep their cock and don't bother people with shit.

money is by definition a social construct
just because it's a social construct doesn't mean it doesn't matter

>Shape Shifter continues to have long hair and wear makeup, because he says he enjoys sporting a feminine appearance
wow yeah sounds like a very serious detransition

Attached: 1659847789463133.png (1024x479, 91.46K)

>If "gender is a social construct" then how people can even experience "gender dysphoria"?
>money is by definition a social construct
never heard of "money disphoria", but I'm sure tranny communist can make it work if they try

the point being made is that things that are socially constructed can still matter, stop being a retard

What I mean is how can you have "gender dysphoria" when gender is just an identity, there are like 20 "genders" out there and they themselves CHOOSE the gender they want to be, there are no how clear rules of what makes a woman and they can call themselves women at anytime because you know "gender identity is not linked to biological sex"
That's what LGBTQ people claim, right?
If "gender is a social construct" then how people can even experience "gender dysphoria"? If you can just be a woman because you identify as one, then how are you experiencing gender dysphoria?
>Money is a social construct
The concept of money is a social construct, but the Dollar is not a social construct, real money like Euros, Dollars or Yens are a tangible things, you can't just "create money" because there are entities controlling that shit, but you can control if you identify as nonbinary demiqueer or whatever

generally speaking, the people who talk about gender dysphoria aren't the same people who talk about there being tons of genders
it's a division among trans people and you won't ever find an explanation that both sides are happy with.