Soon

Soon

Attached: 1660070635060878.jpg (800x800, 106.33K)

>Soon
He’ll be in jail for selling state secrets to pay off his massive debt.

That would probably be the end of the Republic as we know it. Or at least the beginning of the end.

The Democrats are slipping. And this obsession with this nothing burger is proof. November is going to be a massacre.

I will tell you something,the reason why the guy's death been affecting me that much lately is due the realization that it happened a long long time ago,considering my age,so most of what I am and have experienced so far,are from times already past his fate. I really really wish I could bring him back somehow,over 20 years ago but only recently been that moved about the fact. Dude's gone and there's nothing else to be done. Great deal of sorrow upon me over this,specially within this last week,been reading about the guy's work,all sorts of characters and roles,good times,from a not that distance but still quite far away past. Very very sad thinking about whay if.... an alternative reality you know? Sad to be in a world in which such a great person is gone,gone that long ago....

Attached: 1661573143158379.png (960x750, 358.16K)

isnt he under criminal investigation now? didnt he say people under criminal investigation should not run for president?

hopefully his jail cell in a comfy one

Trump is not making a triumphant return. I'm afraid his time has passed - there's almost no possibility of him getting back to where he was. There's no way the establishment would let that happen twice

Always soon, like Jesus coming soon...

you guys would be better off pushing desantis at this point honestly. trump would get obliterated if he ran again

Which is a nothing burger? him stealing secrets, or him not paying taxes? Because he has confessed to doing both.

Why, because his cultists would start a war?

President!

yeah but it's different this time, just like the 5th amendment

>former

I hope so

>nothing burger
you will probably just make up an excuse to not believe me but on god jan 6 and this most recent investigation have convinced me that i will not be voting for trump again. i can over look a lot of things but i just cant over look treason. if trump is the GOP canidate i will simply not be voting this election cycle or ill throw my vote towards whoever the libertarians put up this time

traitors deserve the rope and trump should hang for his crimes. we need to get the republican party back on track and put that mini hitler behind us

Who do you propose should run?

Sweet! A gay, shoop thread.

Attached: hubba-hubba-sexy.gif (320x270, 590.08K)

Attached: dersantis.jpg (680x680, 70.07K)

Why, do you think he'll put everything back like it was in 2020? He had it easy then, now with all the complicated global problems he'd quickly show how unqualified he truly is. Grow up.

desantis is probably the best bet, wouldnt mind romney republicanism in office either

trumpism is a cancer that needs to be excised from the party before its too late

Republican party had some good candidates lined up, but they were all destroyed by the GOP at the command of the orange fuhrer while you faggots cheered.

Romney’s time has past, and I honestly can’t see him beating Biden. DeSantis would easily win against Biden.
The Republican primaries will be one of the most interesting ever. The memes will be glorious.

>TWO
>MORE
>WEEKS

Attached: 1661324221698081.gif (250x188, 553.67K)

popular in Florida =/= popular nationally