Why haven’t you killed yourself?

Why haven’t you killed yourself?

Attached: 935CDD18-EA2C-4812-AE30-6A16744BA719.jpg (618x400, 16.72K)

Mom and dog would be sad

My life is awesome

Similar, can’t do that to family. I die on more slowly

Life isn't really that terrible right now

Because I want to see what happens next. If the future were known most intelligent men would kill themselves immediately.

Because you can’t unkill yourself. For that reason alone, I won’t kill myself.

I don’t want to die

would be eternal suffering on the other side knowing i killed myself

The only thing that stopped me from doing it years ago is that it would have basically have killed my mother too. It would break her, and break the family, I couldn't bear the thought.

Too depressed

Trips should cheer you up

I did kill myself. I am currently in Hell for it, too.

Is it as bad as they say?

Gonna wait until after football season at least

I guess I wasn't that bad, because this looks like a weak level. I mean the internet got a lot worse and the whole world is full of fags. The women are fags as well and Any Forums is ruined. What does it look like from there?

Unlike you, I am not a newfag pepe poster

Honestly not sure it would improve things. Certainly not for family. But yea, really... REALLY. Unhappy.

Fear of God

i love life, and some of its struggles.
also, I didn't fuck yet

Attached: Death-is-so-final-whereas-life...-ah-life-is-full-of-possibilities.jpg (720x405, 89.48K)

I am that big of a gutless chickenshit worthless lazy faggot with nothing to offer nobody that I'll never go through with it. The best I can hope for is an early heart attack but I'll be "saved" by doctors and nurses, "luckily" allowing me to live long enough to the point that I can no longer have solid bowel movements anymore or remember the faces of my family or the memories I had with them. But it's OKAY because they'd have SAVED me!

once you die is like turning off the TV the show is gone. I wanna watch the TV as much as possibly