AMA

I'm an entrepeneur who founded X.com (which later became PayPal), SpaceX and Tesla Motors. I became a multimillionaire in my late 20s and today I'm the richest man in the world: AMA

Attached: me.jpg (1200x800, 132.84K)

Thoughts on squatter laws?
Were you aware that those test were ibm sponsored?
Are you charging for your arcade game?
Who is your favorite scooby doo character?

Why does your face looks like a child tried to draw, to the best of their ability, a human face? I mean, you can clearly afford plastic surgery sooooo...

How many aliens are in Antarctica

How hard is it to larp this poorly?

Why didn't you buy twitter faggot?

The cvhances your on here? Sure, why not.

CA is banning gas cars in the next 6 years. Since when an electric car needs a new battery pack the new pack costs $10,000 to $13,000, how is that going to work for regular income people?

$10,000 every 5-7 years every time you need to replace the batteries?

Martin Eberhard and Marc Tarpenning founded tesla you dumb inbred

Thoughts on the new stable diffusion text to image generators? Are artists on suicide watch?

Dan Schneider, hero or villain?

>Thoughts on squatter laws?
My brother and I did our fair share of squatting when we built Zip2, taking turns sleeping on a futon in an abandoned office. Thankfully the success of Zip2 and future endeavours meant that I did not have to incur squatters rights!
>Were you aware that those test were ibm sponsored?
At the time, no. The tests seemed rudimentary to me. My mother claims that they asked me to repeat the tests -- that's a dramatic exaggeration and misremembering!
>Are you charging for your arcade game?
Are you referring to Blastar? That's a blast from the past. I feel like I'm being interviewed by Sean Evans! Deep cuts.
>Who is your favorite scooby doo character?
Fred

if by "founded" you mean bought several years after founding and then re-wrote history to pretend like you founded it, then yes, you founded those things. Fucking retard

I've never seen any hard evidence of aliens on Earth. Sightings of UFOs are related to classified military programmes. If aliens ever visit Earth, we're in trouble because it implies that they're in possession of much greater technology than we are. We're at their mercy. Spanish and Aztecs.

Show butthole

What will the age of consent be for Martian girls?

You exaggerate. Gas cars will not be banned in six years time. California has voted to ban the sales of new gas cars by 2035. Existing gas cars will be permitted on the road. This is not an ultimatum, but rather an incentive, for us as a society to create a cleaner solution.

is jeff bezos rushing to the moon for the tritium? will we submit to his whims?

That's very smart of you. Respect. Now, tell them to stop sending messages everywhere. Just in case.

Should we be concerned about how powerful AI are becoming?

Attached: FC0LZttWEAQ9i4-.jpg (680x434, 32.01K)

Artificial intelligence poses an unappreciated fundamental existential risk for human civilization. We should be implementing safeguards on a lasting international legal level. Text-to-image generators are an impressive tool that artists should consider part of their arsenal. Technology is a tool, not a master.

Why not buy Any Forums ?

If you had free rain to do what you want, what would you change. What I mean by that, A project that would force a change in society or technology. No ffs ands or butts, you say it and its done.

Do you adopt a child every time you have help creating an AI?

Prove you're Elon. Tits and timestamp with face or GTFO. This ain't reddit.

Is the rumor true that you made an AI large language model/AI based on your personality and have spoken with it at length? Were you able to glean any information from this experience?

My thoughts on Jeff have been widely publicised. I'm of the opinion that competition breeds excellence! The best of luck to him!

Also on the off chance you are: can I please have $2,000,000?

Yes!

E-dog

I believe in bravely knocking on a door if I see an opportunity, so you being either a LARP or possibly Elon Musk with tendencies to lurk idiotic websites I gotta take the chance and ask.

Can you PayPal me 2000 euros so I can buy a high end laptop and study on it? I got accepted LITERALLY two days ago and at the moment I am computerless. I can keep my mouth shut about it and frankly when I get my paycheck I can send it back with interest. I can also give you the secret to life and the cosmos in return. I can share it with you, and then you can do with the information what you will.

PayPal.me/nolubhay

Don't let me down techno king, I berieve in you ..

Also for the AMA
Can neuralink at some point cure dopamine addiction?

Well, he wasn't molesting, but he was pushing kids to work to exhaustion, probably by orders from his bosses. Villain with a small v?

Developing a fully automated factory that requires no human workers. Modern robotics is still far from attaining the level of dexterity and flexibility required to do this.

What did they have to make legal?

Attached: Screenshot_20220406-041910_Gallery.jpg (1080x2213, 758.24K)

Why haven't you created a nigger-free utopia for us superior whites yet, Elon?