For those of us that get pussy, what do you guys think about Mr. NLE Choppa's theory?

Attached: FbBpoAgXwAABAnI.jpg (1284x1296, 187.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wyem8lKhLzw&list=PLJF3I9lnyNytZFj8khWO2fCkWB9x9Mz7L&index=19
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Humanity is a naturally polyamorus species of animal. You are meant to enjoy a variety of fruit within this Eden.

Monogamy is a game lower classes try to play among themselves. Your leaders, royals, oligarchs, and elites do not practice this.

Weird take, but I agree that polyamory is the more "natural" base level that humanity functions on, and that it's more rational. I do think that monogamy was pushed as a tool of control among people. However I do also believe that some people are just wired to be monogamous. I'm one of those, I don't feel happy in an open relationship, both by myself not feeling loved and feeling like I'm not giving everything to my partner. If I could choose, I'd rewire my brain to feel more comfortable being open. That makes me the abnormal one.

Fucking ape nigger

You aren’t a bird that locks onto one female your entire life. You are a human. When going with a woman you’ll notice that you still find other women attractive. From there it’s a game. Pretend that there’s only one for you or enjoy yourself in this brief period of life.

You’ll get it when familiarity sinks in and your sex lives stop matching up.

Dumb nigger take, as usual.

im not sure if we are necessarily wired to cheat but i do agree with then other anons.
at least for me personally, im a piece of shit and have cheated consistently for years. i know it's not right and i have no delusions about justifying it.

monogamy was just another tool for elites to control the peasants while ignoring it themselves. Same goes for women, they're just generally less interested in sex than security/support/companionship. You know, cause of all the rape and murder.

I've been married 13 years, have sex with other women, and it's not cheating.

That's cause we agreed that monogamy is fucking retarded. Make your own rules, and find someone that agrees with them.

No such thing as being "in our DNA"
That only applies to animals.

Humans are animals

monogamous species have better children survival rates,
type 1 dies young but after a certain age expectancy is exponential think trees
type 2 dies at an average rate regaurdless of age think birds
type 3 lives young dies old almost like hitting a wall think top of the food chain.

looking at behavioral patterns and mimicking what you want to see is a good way to make it reality,
children from stable loving homes out perfrom in almost every metric hell even the severity of crime and the number of effected is higher when the perpetrator comes from a stable loving home.
To raise the best criminal you need a stable loving home.

Yeah but he meant humans unlike other animals have the choice to choose how they act. You can be disciplined enough to become and act however you want to, or you can just follow your instincts and be like the rest of the animal kingdom.

>better survival
but less offspring, obviously. Most of the fucking planet is a descendant of Genghis Khan because he raped most the women in Asia and killed most the men.

As far as genetic preservation goes, monogamy is a shit strategy. It does create a more stable society tho, which is why it was legally and religiously enforced for a good part of our history.

That's just naive bullshit. The vast majority of your thought and behavior is controlled by your unconscious mind, just like all the other animals. Believing otherwise just makes you that much more susceptible to your unconsciousness.

>because he raped most the women in Asia and killed most the men
no he built a massive network of horses and stables built and desgin root cellars to store grain he kept more people alive, literal got to choose who had food and who did not. Genghis Khan was a leader not a solider.

Monkey trying to justify his monkey's nature. youtube.com/watch?v=wyem8lKhLzw&list=PLJF3I9lnyNytZFj8khWO2fCkWB9x9Mz7L&index=19 It'd be fun if it happened to him.

Just a reminder, a "stable society" is only a good thing when a better alternative isn't available. It's pretty much oppression otherwise.

I could choose whether every single person gets to eat or not, it wouldn't pass on my genetics at all.

It was the rape that passed on the genetics, they may or may not have survived on their own, that's not the main factor.

doesn't understand evolution even a little bit.
men wasn't "created" polyamorus ( Watchmaker anyone?).
it was just a mutation that was fitting to bring the most offspring (for thousands of species and just a few of them are apes and just one take the tree to the sapiens ) nearly all that makes us human brings us far far away from the polyamorus path. long pregnancys with handicapped mother before and after birth. kids that cant do shit for YEARS to come. someone had to protect them.
smaller dicks (i dont want to insult anyone) because in a monogam you dont need to "spear " thru other guys sperm and scratch it out of her ( that why evolution preferred the mushroom shape).

We aren't fucking animals driven by instinct. We can make choices. We can choose not to fuck someone else or we can choose to fuck them. That only counts for whites though. All the rest are literally animals driven by instinct.

>animals driven by instinct can't make choices
you're a fucking moron

And in exchange for freedom and acceptance they have decided to chose anxiety and resentment.
They can choose to keep playing this game with themselves or they can accept what they are.
“Cheating” will continue to happen because humans in general cannot help themselves. Just as you seek a wide variety of meals, you naturally seek a wide variety of sexual partners. You aren’t meant to eat steak everyday of your life. Why do you think you’re meant to fuck the same woman until the day either of you die? The brilliance of our sentience is that we can fully enjoy different things, compare them, and enjoy them.

Have a long enough relationship, one day you and your partner’s sex life simply won’t match up due to familiarity and/or dullness. You are young so you won’t get it now, but one day you’ll be in your 40s or 50s and become aware of the world presented in front of you and suddenly be filled with regret on all you missed out on.

Enjoy the midlife crisis.

Typical nigger weak willed cope.
>muh primal instincts n sheeeit

Attached: 1514791719265.png (500x500, 19.93K)

Attached: R-27.jpg (1363x665, 125.01K)

You are not better than your rulers.
Monogamy is a lie to yourself to build a false sense of morality.