Hello Any Forumsrothers, I come to you in a time of need

Hello Any Forumsrothers, I come to you in a time of need.

Last night I shat my brains out in a suspected food poisoning event. It was agonizing, sweaty, and messy, but it all came out. Not my first rodeo, but certainly one of the worst. Trouble is, i woke up this morning for another ass-pissing session, which I discovered blood in. I have been pooping out a spoonful of bloody (bright red), mucousy, slightly crappy fluid about once every 30-60 minutes. This has been going on for about 6 hours. I am a neet and do not want to go to the hospital. Am I in danger or is this just bad food poisoning? Pic unrelated.

Attached: 1660397592062865.jpg (960x902, 186.86K)

Maybe its a haemorrhoid, I'm guessing you probably have them.

Attached: 1661196111009336.png (380x317, 46.28K)

Sounds totally normal. I'm sure you'll be fine.

Hah, ground beef.
But no, go to a hospital. If there’s a ruptured major blood vessel down there, then you could be in huge trouble if left unattended

Idk user bit i hope you get well and recover from this it sounds awful. Sending thoughts and prayers and positive vibes

I shit blood every time I get food poisoning. You get used to it eventually

women bleed and survive, stop being a bitch and wear a maxi pad.

i have no fucking clue but if it ever gets to bad, suicide is always an option

>meat brick
we needed this and this needed to be done

user are you retarded? theres clearly something wrong with you, go to the hospital, then stop being a NEET and get a job so you can pay off the 2000$ dollars in debt because you live in america

>every time
Wtf are you eating that food poisoning is a regular occurence?

That's what I'm thinking. I do get them and my ass has been unreasonably itchy the past couple days.
I don't think the amount of blood I'm seeing is from anything major.

I think I'm gonna just stop eating and pooping for the while being and see if i can let it heal.

Figure out if you have a food borne illness or food poisoning. They are not one in the same.

Bad food poisoning can kill you. Dumbass

Whats the difference? How do I do this? I haven't thrown up at all.

Other than some weird pressure down there i have no other symptoms other than the bloody discharge.

Keep an eye on the blood. If it increases go to hospital. If you start feeling dizzy lie down and call an ambulance.
Dehydration is your biggest risk. Drink warm sweet fluids, keep sipping don't stop for a day.

So long as it's not so much blood that you're in danger of death, or a deep/cramping/burning/agonizing pain that may indicate an intestinal tear that would result in sepsis and death, you'll be perfectly fine. Bright-red blood means it's very close to the anal opening; if you ever have dark red or, worse, black partially-digested blood, that means an upper GI bleed and that's hospital time.

If it's just a spoonful at a time stop fucking going to the toilet, and FOR FUCKS SAKE SQUAT INSTEAD OF SITTING! you hemorrhoid-having loser.

The only pain i have is from my scrotum vice gripping my family jewels into my body, which was so bad I almost threw up during the initial ass blast. If I don't think about pooping it goes away.

Thank you for the advice everyone, I feel much safer now. Have some Obamium in return.

Attached: Screenshot_20.jpg (624x353, 13.61K)

If this doesn't stop soon, you should really go to the hospital though.

I think you're probably gonna die. Drink lots of water in any case.