Does liking a video game make me a shill? I'm trying to have opinions on stuff...

Does liking a video game make me a shill? I'm trying to have opinions on stuff, but I base my self worth on the approbation of strangers online.

Attached: 1490747023314.png (721x465, 351.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rmQB75tw1YY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw someone doesn't like wallace and gromit

I say you have no self worth. Kill yourself.

Damn, really called out for what was obviously a genuine post.

Ross thread

Attached: 1639358488560.jpg (1403x837, 437.61K)

The strangers on this website are morons though. Why would you want them to be your judge of character?

>tfw no game dungeon in so fucking long

His videos are always worth it, but it just takes so long.

>*rambles for 3 hours about why there aren't any videos out this month*

I think he worked better when he was being claimed by the mold

the mold was giving him motivation to strive for a better future, now that he's living that future he became lazy

the moment you stop trying to impress the angry teens and college students on this site is the moment you start enjoying things again.

I HAVE

Yeah, the move towards getting help was supposed to speed things up but it did the opposite.
I'd be pretty upset about it if the videos weren't so goddamn good whenever they DO come out.

Attached: 1490754868934.png (1920x1080, 800.28K)

I blame his schizo wife.

Depends on the game.
But requiring the validation of strangers to the point that you wont even post the name of the game you like on an anonymous image board does not speak well for your ability to avoid selling out. I'll say that.

Only way you'll get called a shill is if you act like a shill. Best way to avoid that is to avoid any and all marketing about a game, only discuss your own experiences or thoughts about game. When discussing game with people if they voice pros and cons don't ignore the cons wholesale like they didn't mention them.
Its tough on Any Forums because I'll still call you a fag and a shill if I disagree with you. At the end of the day someone who isn't a shill has no reason to even have conceptualized the fear of being perceived as a shill so its a self defeating argument I guess.

What type of learning disability does Ross have? How can such basic gaming conventions still puzzle him so completely?

>Magda, is there anything you would like to say about the situation?
>MMEEOOOWWWWWWW

I'd like to worsen Ross's mental state (knowing he's here) by mentioning that I know he delayed the monthly proof of life video until late into the month because people were razzing him about always having it out on time when everything else is late.
We noticed Ross.

you are literally scout here
youtu.be/rmQB75tw1YY

Attached: 1661381257181536.jpg (828x851, 196.29K)

>new game dungeon isn't out yet

Attached: I'm fine, don't worry.jpg (394x469, 35.85K)

What are you talking about? The Q&A stream?
Why would that be delayed, that's not an edited video and it's something Ross does on his own in one take. The problem with the other videos is their production now relies on the free time of faggots who said they'd help and are now dragging their feet.

Yes I'm salty, where's my FUCKING game dungeon?

:(

idk who this ugly retard is but what the fuck is he thinking with that facial hair??

>he did an Awards Time joke on the latest Mandalore video

AlphaOmegaSin looks different

In due time.

Attached: 1582819032135.jpg (549x513, 41.5K)

Video games, faggot, VIDEO GAMES.

Attached: NOT VIDEO GAMES.jpg (1920x2158, 827.83K)

Attached: Killing.jpg (1280x720, 39.51K)

Notice that you never try to steer the thread into video game discussion.

Where? I can't be bothered to skim through it to find it.

3 seconds long, at 56:55
caught me by surprise

>comfy halloween episode soon

Attached: 1661537363197.jpg (2140x2880, 2.05M)

this is videogames

OP btfo once again
this is why I posted

>this year I've made 6 Halloween special videos
>Still working on the movie
>I got make the movie
>movies

>moved to Any Forums
Hey, at least it's not /trash/