Common sense voting

What compels someone to vote democrat?

Liberal cities are all crime ridden shitholes. Liberals encourage mentally ill gays and trannies. They groom children to be homosexuals at a young age. They teach them that if they feel like a girl, it's okay cut off your dick. They let irresponsible whores kill their children. They reward people for being deadbeats and sitting on their asses and not contributing to society, while fucking the tax paying working man. They hate God. They want to take away your constitutional right to defend yourself from criminals. They censor or cancel anyone they deem a threat to their agenda. They have turned blacks into professional victims, who are blind to the fact that affirmative action policies are racist. They create racial tension by spreading lies and misinformation then blame it on the evil white man. I can go on and on and on.

For me, it's common sense which side to vote for, even if you aren't into politics.

Attached: Daddy Trump.jpg (650x391, 55.19K)

what up, Ivan?

Trump is going to jail soy boy.

Seethe more, loser.

#FPOTUS is fucked

Attached: 1661503409060.png (798x490, 102.25K)

Truer shit has never been posted on Any Forums. People who support democrats are unequivocally moral perverts and self-haters. The people always posting threads about hating life and wanting to kill themselves - all Democrats.

>hurrr ivan
>hurrrrr name calling
>hurrduur trump is going to jail

You people never argue with an actual argument. You call people russian spys or bots, or call them names, or just say something along the lines of "I'm not aruging with someone as stupid as you".

Can someone PLEASE tell me that Joe Biden has done to make America a better place without mentioning Trump? Better yet, can you tell me what a woman is? You guys seem to hate that question.

how is an actual court document ... nevermind you are a fucking tard.

this is a Any Forums or election tourist newfag.
he does not offer any content but only spreads lies and broken world views by crying, provoking and insinuating.
he has no friends except for the choir of other rougly 1000 Any Forums and or election tourists newfags here on Any Forums.
he posts about 20 times as many posts as the average user to convince himself and others that his views do indeed reflect a relevant proportion of the population.
usually he has no success in life, no friends and no fun, which is why he envies everyone who does so.
without being able to make exact statements, he typically is uneducated, racist, homophobic, distinctly religious, fact-rejecting, narrow-minded, aggressive, chauvinistic, egocentric and has no empathy.
a conversation, an argument or discussion with him is not worth it, because at no point is he interested in a correct understanding of the contexts, but only in confirmation of his feelings and prejudices.
but he will be exceptionally thankful if you try since the exchange primarily conveys to him that there must be something meaningful about his attitude.

if you feed pigeons, there will be more.
I ask you: do you want more pigeons?

No point in arguing with dipshits. You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into.

see
*crickets*

Shocking.

Independent here. I vote but am not registered to any party.

Voted for Biden, but for none of those reasons. Purely the lesser of two evils. I had no hope for Biden except for being a boring politician that probably wouldn't deliver on any campaign promises, and it's been correct thus far.

Donald Trump is a complete farce of a human being. His only concern is his own ego. The one amusing thing I find is that he doesn't give a fiddler's fuck about the rural middle Americans that love him so much.

Says the poor basement loser who insists on voting for lying-ass rich pedos who exploit him.

> They teach them that if they feel like a girl, it's okay cut off your dick. They let irresponsible whores kill their children. They reward people for being deadbeats and sitting on their asses and not contributing to society, while fucking the tax paying working man.

This

Lol maybe if you post trump photoshopped on big buff men in your hard drive enough, something will happen.

Free stuff

>checked

Attached: 1638633699448.jpg (542x467, 120.08K)

fpbp

Attached: AutismSpeaksLogo.png (600x600, 61.22K)

A featherless biped with tits.

I respect you for being honest, thank you for that. I really do feel like this is one of the main reasons people vote democrat.

Everyone who isn't fucking retarded knows this. Republicans are by far the least of two evils