The Any Forums printer

does Any Forums recommend a particular printer? I just want a decent black-and-white printer that's not going to break down all the time or fuck me with microchipped proprietary ink cartridges.

Attached: 52929.gif (960x568, 22.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/254787657717
litter.catbox.moe/53j8id.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Honestly, the older HP Laser Jets are probably fine with low page counts. You can get them on Ebay with free shipping for not very much money.

ebay.com/itm/254787657717

Buy that, it has USB support, and boom, printing.

Attached: Christian-Bale-Patrick-Bateman-American-Psycho-President.jpg (675x450, 33.3K)

Get a Brother laser print unless you really need to frequently print colored things

Second this

This is the only logical answer.

several years ago did research on laser printers. At that time, most sensible solution was Brother printer. At the end bought Brother HL-L2370DN. At beggining there was a bit hustle to set up it on Linux (Fedora). Had to download some drivers and install those. Bunt since then, worked nicely. But that was several years ago. May be things have changed (somehow doubt it).

Buy a cheap HP or Brother laser-printer off ebay or goodwill, make sure it has a usb output.

Then live comfy knowing that ink cartridge cucks have to spend $1562 a week to print their favourite wafus in full colour.

Attached: N9IRsyl1W72x.png (240x222, 108.58K)

Yeah
>litter.catbox.moe/53j8id.mp4

Yeah this, I've had a brother multi-function printer for like 5 years and it still works excellent

What do you guys use printers for?

I had a Brother color laser for over 10 years before some paper feeding bullshit killed it. It was only $30 when I bought it BNIB, so I didn't bother trying to repair it after checking the service manual and seeing just how many little gears and springs and shit were involved. Bought a newer color Brother LED for....$150? NIB on eBay. Still kicking, and on the original toner cartridges too.
Just get a monochrome laser printer. No multifunction bullshit to give you less points of failure.

based, thank you everyone. Gonna order a brother printer

I need something to print my illegally sourced dungeons and dragons 3.5 handbooks and buddhist texts with

Printing things.

Old hp Laserjets or form feed dot matrix printers.

Attached: 1636436737746.png (1062x1218, 598.07K)

To show things to boomers that don't understand they don't need to print everything they want to read

Attached: file_(1).png (1000x1000, 1.06M)

Brother laserjet is the only way to go, as said.
Avoid HP like the fucking plague.

Brother HL-3170CDW here.
It's almost 10 years old now and sells for 4x what I bought it for. Still works great.

i have sex with mine

Most HP or Brother lasers are good. Ricoh or Xerox if you can find one thats at a reasonable price.

Brother!

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-09-06 07-19-31.png (1032x739, 57.7K)

are DMPs a meme?

Attached: dot-matrix.jpg (1280x1055, 129.7K)