If you orgasm while a woman puts a condom on you, does that count as loosing your virginity...

If you orgasm while a woman puts a condom on you, does that count as loosing your virginity? a woman made you orgasm using her hand.

Attached: cum.jpg (210x241, 6.31K)

Yes. Congratulations OP

You will eat bugs.
You will fuck the bag.

Attached: 1630479148037.jpg (1024x643, 88.74K)

>handjobs count as losing virginity
Heh hah nah. Better luck next time buck.

Losing your virginity has its origin in having actual penis to vagina intercourse. It proves that you are able to mate.

Masturbating, oral, handjobs and (gay) anal sex are not real sex. The only way you can lose your virginity is by having actual unprotected sex.

well

at least you came

but i think the penis has to go in the vagene for it to count as sex user

Attached: were gettin assblasted.png (1262x751, 230.09K)

wasn't me lol my friend was just curious and he texted me about it and i told him that it counted to be nice and was just wondering what people on here think

>just do it in the butt, we’re still virgins and it won’t be a sin!

I don't think men can actually even be virgins, since there is no way to prove it like a hymen on women.

so you have autism, nothing wrong with that my friend

In order to lose your virginity you need to insert your penis into the body cavity (mouth, anus or vagina) of another person in order to receive sexual stimulation. Orgasm is not a requirement. A hand-job does not involve the intimacy of inserting your penis into one of her bodily openings. Hence you are still a virgin.

not me lol, my friend. I already went over this.

Kek you busted too quick virgin, unfortunate

it wasn't me man lol how many times do I have to say this?

Who tf cums in a condom and thinks “I snap a fucking photo this is revolutionary”

It's what Democrats do.

I'd say no. As a man, you need to plug a hole in another person with your dick to lose your virginity, preferably a woman and preferably the front hole and dominate that hole. The only thing you dominated was a piece of latex

Yes.

Nope. It doesn't count as lost.

My friend's gf at the time, ex now, sucked me off like 30 times. Did that count?
Verification not required of course.

She's right