Why do niggers always use flashy identifiable firearms that can be trace back to them?

Why do niggers always use flashy identifiable firearms that can be trace back to them?

Attached: 1661482794294888m.jpg (940x1024, 175.21K)

He's showing a gun some criminal threw away?

Attached: reddit gun.jpg (750x980, 57.92K)

I don't think you get a lot of choice when you buy your guns illegally on the black market

Yup

It's not illegal to use Armslist

Because people are shit and created a system that uses retards like you to strengthen their system and reinforce the concept that you start at the bottom and work your way up when really theyre just wannabe gangster who used their money and influence to cuck you into believing their bullshit.
Because even though youre all crooks who steal and cheat and rob and murder youre also hypocrites who imprison people who try the same and knowing that makes death or prison an inevitability for those who dont want to piss their life away waiting for you faggots to fuck off long enough for people to prosper.
Because if shooting someone is necessary to get ahead then they might as well have something signature and custom that shows they had taste and style and even though they may have been forced (in their mind) to become a villain they were a normal person who cared about ordinary things at one point, like having something flashy that also can be used to kill people. You can hit someone with your car, that doesnt mean you shouldnt get decals.

Glock with a giggle switch!? Hope he didn't get caught looting that. Shall not be infringe.

Attached: 1652048909576.gif (144x150, 1.94M)

That's your basic glock. Not particularly more traceable or flashy than most of the stuff out here.

>basic glock.
It has an autosear making it a full auto glock

shh, stop telling people about the giggle switch, user!

>a full auto glock
Wouldn't that rip through a full cartridge basically straight away?

Looks fun, but can't imagine it's much use without a stock to control the recoil.

Whites are the absolute winners of the overworked custom guns contest and we all know it. Fucking google it. "Let me just spend 30 grand on multiple variations of the same 5.56 rifle with various grips and optics configurations just I can lay everything out in my bed and take pics to impress /k/ lurkers".

Surely someone from the Military can handle that gun like it's nothing, would you agree?

>cartridge
Do you mean magazine

I'm not him but this is Any Forums not /k/. Stop being specific.

Found the autist.

The point of these guns were to do a hit.
Police cars has computers to detect firearms inside your cars so the hit was a fail for the thugs as the police got involved.

Attached: 1635367383956.jpg (690x920, 99.86K)

Military or not, something like that full auto with just one hand you'd be lucky to hit one shot on your target. Huge spray and pray. I often shoot our m4s full auto and its not easy keeping on target.

Yep, nfa violation and very likely used to kill already. It's like an actual cursed item.

Because they can, because law enforcement is too busy writing old ladys tickets and planning school shootings and fake kidnappings to stop blacks doing crime.

>cartridge

Get out.

I believe you're underestimating the Military a bit. Those guys could and have 1 handed an AK47 with no problem and Akimo

>magazine
Do you mean clip

Attached: 1656110908014.jpg (482x625, 350.15K)

The Expendables isn't real life, son. First, no one hip fires AK-47s. Not if they're trying to hit anything, anyway. They definitely don't wield rifles akimbo; that's not even effective with handguns. It's a flashy little trick Hollywood and video game developers use to make guns/actors seem cooler. You want to hit your target with a handgun? You use two hands; the second is your brace. You want to hit your target with a rifle? You use two hands, and you brace with your breast.