I'm a loser in his early 20s living at his parents place not paying rent because he is broke and they are supportive

I'm a loser in his early 20s living at his parents place not paying rent because he is broke and they are supportive.
Why am I such a failure?

Attached: 1659768272295675.gif (404x347, 1002.75K)

Usually poor or no planning

user should go to college if possible first way to escape the parents

This is accurate. I am retard

too broke and dumb for it. that ship has sailed man, Highschool is over and has been for some time now

I blame your parents. They should teach you how to move out and live on your own and stuff

I tried that. I failed. I guess you are half right. I got issues.

How does that make you a failure? That makes your parents good parents. Can't say the same for the rest of us with dirt bags

finding a job can be painful but you'll feel better when you start making yourself some money, you do it because you want money which will enrich your life not because you're guilted into it. you can climb out of your hole and feel okay about things, not in a day but you can absolutely accomplish this.

take up a trade, or grind out some shitty position at a 9-5 until they find you worthy enough of management, do that for a year or two then get into sales management using your previous experience. easily 60k+ to get u off your ass.

That's nice man. They understand you are their only chanve at having a comfortable and happy retirement. You are an investment both financial and in love that you will return to them. Find a job/community collage/apprenticeship on a trade. It's never too late and let your parents know that you appreciate what they are doing

Stop comparing yourself to others user. You have your own struggles and timeline. It’s just not productive, even if you are “behind.” If you get stuck in self pity and feeling bad about being behind, you’ll be too busy fulfilling that prophecy instead of working to catch up. It’s a fucked up place to be, I know. No matter what, never forget that you make decisions and influence your life

>brag thread

I got a buddy who's late 20s who's racking up cash moved back into his parents two years ago. I got a gf who doesn't pay any bills at the moment I have to pay everything plus her debt for awhile. I got separated parents with shitty living situations so I had to move out at 20. You have it made dude grind it out

Don't listen to this nigger, OP. Use your shame to reshape your life. Get over your fears, find opportunities and take them. Move from one to the next, upward or lateral toward upward momentum every time. See the life you want and build it. And never, ever be a nigger.

Yep but I got my revenge

Have you tried working at a place ?

Just join the military. You will get all the shit you’re missing.

Join the military nigger. Transform yourself into a warrior that eats Russian brains.

Typical faggots who still don't realize joining the military means fighting for false causes and in manufactured wars

Some of the most fucked people I’ve met came out of the military. Wouldn’t recommend it.

What do your parents do for work? Can you help them out with that?
I gave up seriously pursuing full-time work for myself five years ago, and decided to (mostly) commit to helping my mom get her mural business off the ground. We've done several projects over $10,000 and out of state. 2020 and 2021 were a couple of our most productive years. Learning to work with my mom has been the biggest challenge since we both have art education and she's wanted to run her own relevant business since childhood. Despite our different places in life, I live with her to this day.

Attached: 1551589301620.jpg (2880x2160, 1.49M)

Bro I killed a shxt ton of sand niggers and got paid hundreds of thousands in 6 years. I also fucked close to 100 chick's.

Who gives a fuck about thier motivations?

Now that I'm out I get disability at 100% which is 3600$ a month for the rest of my life.

Military life was fucking awesome.

Military?

I couldnt hack it in bootcamp. I enlisted and got sent home after I tried an heroing

call this cope but I think it's wayy harder for 20 somethings to become independent than your boomer parents

I am trying to make it. I dont want to be a loser forever, a pathetic failure and worthless sack of shit