alexotos.com/keyboard-vendor-list/

>News:
AKKO MOD007S v2 released.
CIY Tester68/84 v2 released.
Keychron Q9 released.
Feker Alice released.
Drop Sense75 released.
Keychron V1 released.

No, Ducky, Steelseries, Razer, Corsair, Logitech, etc. is not good. You are paying for the brand. This applies mildly to Leopold, Filco, Varmilo, and other brands from the late 2000s to early 2010s, which are dated (they are well-built keyboards but do not have any features that are now quite common).

Switches have evolved from the standard red/brown/blue. Use the template and wait for anons to recommend better alternatives.

Previous thread:

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-27 at 04-36-32 Group Buy Keychron Q65 QMK Custom Mechanical Keyboard.png (1170x469, 486.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G9ukBKyym7w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: IMG_20220904_203217.jpg (4000x3000, 733.2K)

The letter P in the RK G68 turns on and off when I put my computer to sleep. How do I disable this behavior?

Attached: Royal Kludge RK G68 Review Blue Backlit Mechanical Keyboard Bluetooth Wired Mechanical .jpg (640x468, 70.66K)

>Because it's trying to pair via 2.4Ghz Dongle. If you're using it via cable turn the switch to B instead of G. G is for Dongle mode, B is for Bluetooth mode. If you're using it wired mode just turn the switch to of and B.

Two fucking seconds on Google, but I guess it's neat that you can use it wirelessly while it's charging.

i created my own thread for a question but didn't get much response but i want a 95% keyboard with the main keys + function keys + the numpad but need it in UK layout that doesn't cost so much more than the US layout version

Attached: 1642166840222.jpg (2400x1004, 361.76K)

Nice, what is it?

Recently moved to ortholinear myself with a jj50.

>Budget
Ideally $250 USD all in. Can stretch to 300 if it's worth it.
>Location (continent at least)
USA. Arizona in particular.
>Preferred switch type
I am brand new to mechanical keyboards, I've used shitty handmedown office kb for most of my adult life. So, I have no idea. I mostly do lengthy data entry for 10-12 hours a day, I don't mind sound and I'm not in an environment that needs them to be quiet. I do type pretty forcefully though so if something has more resilience maybe?
>Layout
ANSI.
>Form factor
Full/96%
>Backlight
Don't rightly care. It's not a concern nor a nuisance to me.
>Previous/current keyboards
Well my officemate was given the task of buying keyboards for everyone, and he bought some shitty $20 wireless one from a brand I can't even find on Google (high Kay kb?) In bulk. So, I'm just saying fuck it and getting something good quality for once.

I've been looking at the last few threads and my first few thoughts were something like a wooting, or maybe a keychron but you lot are far more knowledgable so if there's something a dumb fuck like me would be best starting with, let me know.

Only other potential factor might be I'm typically typing in Chinese and Korean, rather than English. So, I really need the full gamut of keys.

same user from /csg/
anyone got the Keychron V1?
I ordered mines and hopefully i get it under a week. planning to house kailh box whites on it.
some user got their keychron broken under a year but i want to know other's experiences.

I have a Q5 now and if the build quality is anything like the Q keyboards a V1 should be impeccable.

a custom hand wired build

as a fellow AZ chad keychron q5 is perfect and not only the peak of 1800 96% but the peak of all keyboard form factors for people who actually work. I bought this intending to get some aftermarket switches to do office work but it's already quiet enough and feels fucking perfect. Had no idea it would be THIS heavy either. There is nothing better unless you are building from the ground up and even then its all preference but I don't see how you can beat something like this for $200. It's also hot-swappable so you can take your switches out and throw new ones in with ease. My 10 dollar phone camera doesn't do it justice. Coming from leopold/varmillo/filco etc premades it's just incomparable
>non english
nvm bro you are on your own. keychrons come with full remapping software for all the keys but I have no idea how it would work in your case

Attached: q5.jpg (3264x2448, 2.94M)

>typically typing in Chinese and Korean,
Wouldn't setting your PC's language to those work?

Guise how am I supposed to wire 2 pin switches?
Like in which pin do I put current?
Sorry if the question is retarded, I just dont really get matrix wiring.

> but need it in UK layout that doesn't cost so much more than the US layout version

Attached: unknown3.png (714x654, 728.3K)

I ordered the Keychron K6 Pro with Keychron K6 Pro Red switched, here's how they sound.

youtube.com/watch?v=G9ukBKyym7w

Pic related is whats inside.
I have never modded a keyboard, how do I mod this to make it even more thockier then it is as this is the main reason for me switching over to my current Kemove Dk61 aside from the bad BT it has?

Attached: K2Pro.jpg (1170x654, 107.22K)

check out en.akkogear.com

Just purchased the Halo65 in white with blue switches but ordered Gateron Yellows to replace them. What do ya'll think

Attached: nuphy_halo65.png (2541x1958, 1.41M)

Whats a good 65% hot-swap with RGB using VIA? I don't need switches or keycaps.

Do any of these keychron K6 come with aftermarket fame?

Not sure, I did order the aluminum frame forgot to mention

kbd67lite
keychron q2

Yeah as long as it's a full size keyboard as hanja and Chinese characters require some ass backwards keycombos to type. I will absolutely look into the q5. Thank you very much!

Attached: smart keyboard.jpg (2000x1333, 639.91K)

which key on the keyboard fires the guns?