Would you buy a house during this housing crisis? is it worth it at all

Would you buy a house during this housing crisis? is it worth it at all.

Attached: 9A06A0D8-2097-4908-90BF-81CD462D22EF_3.jpg (300x414, 98.13K)

I'm waiting for the housing bubble to pop and then I'm going to start buying up real estate funds. I don't cope with reality, I exploit emerging market conditions.

Attached: Warren-Buffett-motivational-quotes.jpg (1200x640, 97.31K)

Housing crisis is over. Lots of homes sitting unsold for weeks and weeks. Prices dropping.
Trouble is with current interest rates, you’ll not be able to make your mortgage payments.

Be a Jew or be a slave.

I did buy a house during the housing crisis, May of 2021. It's worth 60K more now than when I bought it. Will be worth over 100K more than that once I'm done with renovations (according to an appraiser).

Buying a house now isn't about using it as an investment though, it's about wanting to live in a home; with your own land and house that you own and control totally. It's about freedom and no longer living like a roach in a maze of pods; giving away your money for nothing of permanence.

Also it's about bitches; i've never gotten more interest in bars from women than when broke bitches hear you just bought yourself a house.

There is no bubble; bubbles are caused by price increases through speculation. The current housing price increases are caused by a classic supply/demand problem. house prices may slow down the increase as the Fed makes it more expensive for the middle class to afford them, but they won't go down (certainly not signiifcantly like in 2008-2009) since the demand is still not being met by supply. Keep waiting though; maybe you'll find an opportunity before you're 60.

The demand was solely caused by low interest rates. Once interest rates go back up, demand for housing will collapse since the condition that was causing that demand is no longer there. It may not be a bubble in the traditional sense, but the price increases are being driven by conditions that are not sustainable, so it is in essence a bubble.

>Also it's about bitches; i've never gotten more interest in bars from women than when broke bitches hear you just bought yourself a house.
They'll be more impressed if you tell them you own multiple properties and flip real estate. I guarantee it.

This. It’s why I haven’t moved. My shit jumped in value but I refi’d during the pandemic and have a 2.8% rate.. I think last I saw at a bank it’s like 5 and change

would you buy an investment property during this inflation crisis? is it wirth it at all?

Attached: IMG_4982.jpg (1125x1379, 843.27K)

That may be true if the interest rates were made low in like 2018-2019, but they've been that low since the bush administration. It wasn't due to the interest rates, it was due to people (particularly the poor and middle class) making more money than ever during the trump years.

Source?

Congrats, bro. We got a 3%, down from 3.75%. Still making the same monthly payment and it’ll cut about six years off the loan schedule.

Kek, someone’s never had a mortgage.

no can do brotendo

Attached: IMG_9592.jpg (1125x1110, 1.05M)

Thanks mate. 3 ain’t bad either. Kind of a bummer with where it put me, been wanting to get something with a bigger yard but it just don’t make sense just yet. They qualified me for like 620k and there’s some dope one’s in that range out here but once you start talking numbers it’s shit compared to what I’m paying

Her name is Jaime Tian.

Attached: 165274333_1406004829743429_5690007367099776567_n.jpg (960x960, 71.46K)

who dis? sauce me!

Attached: IMG_4986.jpg (890x888, 69.66K)

Can't find sauce keeps showing a white woman's photo.

I bought my house in July 2020; right before the market started inflating like crazy. My house's value has gone from $115k (the price I paid) to almost $150k over the past two years.

I bought my house because it was significantly cheaper than rent at the time. If I had to pay $150k for this house, I don't think it would have been as easy a decision to make.

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck

dammit. try this?

Attached: euppppppp.png (512x512, 286.74K)

Attached: 7867654w.jpg (600x800, 56.52K)

Linda Ngo

Attached: xjbup4qt82e7sd6cfpkb.jpg (600x600, 32.04K)

Eunice Kim of Marcus & Milchap.

this has become a cute asian realtors thread.

Megan Parducho

Attached: mgmggmg.png (626x1056, 1.06M)

Anymore?