Thanks for installing Real Player

Thanks for installing Real Player.

Attached: realplayer7.gif (639x540, 41.25K)

SOUL, before the time the mass of retards got on the internet and therefore attracted all the corpos as well

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh saaaayyyy

The good days. It's almost painful be reminded of how simple things uses to be.
I remember running RealPlayer on my school's Solaris workstations.
Those were the days when you'd just plug in headphones and sound would come through them immediately and automatically. No software control of the sound jacks.

just make a /gr/ already just like /vr/

>just make a /gr/ already just like /vr/

While at that make an actual tech board to discuss real technology and not consumerism.

Real Player was cancer and the format was fucking shit.

Fuck it, I liked .rmvb files.
They were just so convenient, dozens of episodes of The Simpsons and Family Guy could fit on a USB and be passed around to the other kids in school so easily and it looked and sound fine enough.

SOUL nonetheless

>t. underage b&

When I was a kid the family computer had so many viruses and I thought RealPlayer was one of them so I almost never used it. But god, it looked so cool

I remember real player on this nokia

Attached: 68865284acae078401e309b80a57f026.jpg (440x330, 23.9K)

peak early-mid 2000's assthetic

the format was not that bad, it was just as shit as every other format at the time like mp3 divx and avi

t. underage b&

Attached: 1650047500353.jpg (1000x555, 74.64K)

why is that UI so SOVL?, the colors the buttons, the window borders, everything has too much SOVL it's like artistic made. why modern shit feels like dumped by some AI machine instead?

Man nice to know I still feel complete hatred for that fucking thing. Would still piss on its grave

Because you're a LARPing moron desperate for approval. You think praising that piece of shit will get you e-cred just because it's old, regardless of how useless it actually was back then.

Sonique was here
Winamp is a faggot

Attached: 1642422851047.jpg (434x371, 60.83K)

They'll never know such comfiness.

Attached: readon-tv-movie-radio-player-screenshot.jpg (1020x744, 159.88K)

HOLY SHIT SONIQUE

NOW THAT WAS REAL FUCKING SOUL

cope zoomie, you will never have SOVL

For me it's Cowon JetAudio

Attached: JetAudio 4.6.png (915x693, 155.38K)