Just a few minute ago i looked at CP and i feel sick

about 20 minutes ago i watch and beat off to cp that was being passed around a discord server i was in i cant stop thinking about it like some of the kids were like 8 years old and every time i think about the more and more i feel sick i want to die i think that is the only atonement

Attached: b4b.png (471x637, 405.47K)

Stfu glownigger go back to filtering through BBC threads

Kys faggot

kill yourself retard

Congratulations.
You're the lowest of the low.
Welcome home.
More than anyone else, you belong in this cesspit.

Pretty cool, jerk off to it again

Attached: 9A24C38B-0773-4819-B168-AD389B704512.jpg (400x525, 33.85K)

>user who think everyone is after him and feel like his life on the line every time he goes out for some nuggies

post discord pussy

FBI OPEN UP

You've passed the point of no return now

i think the worst part is i kinda want to beat off to it again

Report the server you sick fuck

i know i should

Soon it will be all you can cum too. That sick feeling will become your new fetish. You'll chase disgust to get your cock going until your shoving a bottle full of live cock roaches up your nieces vagina.

>Discord

Hahhah enjoy jail buddy that app has 0 privacy you are fucked.

Attached: lolibooru 252328 age_difference brown_eyes brown_hair fellatio flat_chest holding_penis looking_at_viewer luan_loud photorealistic pov_eye_contact under_blanket.jpg (1476x1110, 423.58K)

You are lucky this isn’t 2008 Any Forums you wouldn’t have survived the amount cheesy pizza that was rained down upon here

i hate that i find that hot

All men are pedophiles, change my mind

Next step is actually start doing shit to kids. You might get to ejaculate in a kid creampie style, but yeh after that you might as well just end it.

Nothing left in this life for you to see.

I prefer elderly men myself. Bonus if they have diabetes because it makes their butthole and cum sweet

Implying that they'd actually be bothered to arrest OP