Be me

>be me
>been fucking this cute latina girl and hanging out with her, keeping it chill and casual though we use pet names with each other and kind of act like bf/gf
>good_times.jpg
>she's super into me but I've told her clearly I don't want an exclusive relationship (with any girl, not just her) right now
>things have been fine, or so I thought
>couple nights ago she flipped out on me for no apparent reason saying she's an idiot for fucking me when I won't settle down with her
>she takes away pussy and sex and hooking up
>okwecanjustbefriends.jpg
>2 nights ago
>she calls me crying and hysterically screaming, demanding I tell her why I wont date her
>I calmly hang up after trying to chill her out (to no avail)
>Text her yesterday to ask if shes good, only get short answers that yes shes just fine
what now? Should I just leave her alone? I dont want a girlfriend right now but I do have a heart and it makes me sad that she's hurting.

Attached: 1629667097055.png (1080x1062, 1.35M)

Drop her number bro , I’ll call her and sort it all out for you

She’s clearly down bad for you, so she just wants attention from you, keep giving her attention, the free pussy will return.

go neck yourself, lazy, boring copypaster

Yes, I asked yesterday and the thread died to coomer and tranny spam, so I copy and pasted it. Sue me.
I feel kinda bad though, but I do feel like if I ignore her the pussy will come back. I'm anticipating a drunk text/call this weekend.

Sounds like my situation except its been dragging on for over 3 years now

Tell her that you're into her but you're worried the two of you have mismatched needs.

She's pushing a need to be in a relationship and you need to not be, and that you want to keep seeing and spending time with her but you don't want either of you to need to compromise.

you're making her work for it. It's part of the game. If you were fully invested and wanted something serious she ironically would've got bored of you weeks ago

Most girls are like that woody allen quote
"I'd never join a club, that would have me as a member"

I told her I'm OK with being friends, which is true, since I figure we'd still end up hooking up when we were drunk or something, but she isn't texting me and only gives me short ass responses. I told her I care about her and I'm sorry she's hurting when she was crying on the phone. She's latina, btw.
I'm not really trying to play a game, I was up front and honest with her about how I don't want to be exclusive and it was fine for awhile. I got out of a 3 year relationship a few months back and honestly I'm just trying to focus on myself and not date anyone seriously

Sounds like you should just stop talking to her, then. She clearly thinks this will lead to a relationship (despite you constantly saying no), so by having casual sex with her you're leading her on. If you really feel bad about how she's hurting and want her to move on, it's best to stop talking to her.

show dick

by acting one way (gf/bf behaviour) and telling her another is playing games bro. You might not be aware and thinking you're upfront but your actions and words aren't linked. You've accidently stumbled on the formula to make a girl fall for you. Just because you're ignorant and it's not intentional doesn't mean you're not accidently playing games

you ought to have a proper IRL discussion if you still "care" for her.

and why don't you want any relationship right now despite the fact that you treat her like a bf/gf thing? are you scared of commitment? afraid of being heartbreak? why?

also don't make her feel like she's just a side whore that you can just easily abandon. that's not what "friends" do. sit down and give her a a proper and thoughtful explanation on why don't you want the relationship, after that ask how she feel and whether she still want to continue the FwB relationship. if not then it's what it is. two people drifting apart is just part of the human relationship.

anyway, what's her kinks?
I've never been in a relationship so take my advices with a grain of salt.

Attached: 1660339170474001.png (1080x1065, 1.42M)

you should never treat a romantic interest or someone you're banging as a "friend"

you can have female friends, sure, but acting friendly and treating them like a friend will make them lose interest more times than not.

that isn't much of a different. it's still more than friend while being friend. it's clearly not romantic interest.

personally I don't believe that you can't treat them as a friend. we live in the age of casual sex. being a friend with someone you casually have sex with isn't that uncommon. but still, I don't think it's that easy to do so, since when you have literal sex with someone, your brain sort of releasing certain chemical that make you bond with said person (if im not mistaken) so maybe that's why she's into OP in the first place. maybe OP is the only person she feel the most intimate with at the moment.

Attached: 1661247075736309.jpg (1200x800, 59.79K)

sure you can, but I wouldn't recommend it from personal experience

treat them with mild respect, don't open up to them emotionally, don't rely on them for support and don't act overly friendly and nice. You want to be stoic, hard to read and hard to please. Girls typically want to work for your affection and friendship. Being their friend off the bat is a great way to get ignored because they see you as cheap and easy. It's the male equivalent of being too slutty too quickly

>Being their friend off the bat is a great way to get ignored because they see you as cheap and easy.

maybe this is why no one want me :(

Attached: 1661156339573573.jpg (1080x1291, 196.11K)

Good call, I'll probably do that.
I've tried to explain it to her, that I was in a relationship for a long time and just got out of it a few months ago, but she refuses to accept it basically. She doesn't understand I'm burned out and just want to focus on me right now. I've always taken a long time in between relationships after a breakup. Maybe I'll try again. As for her kinks, they are pretty tame compared to other chicks I've been with
>raceplay (I had really begun to enjoy this)
>light roughness and hair pulling
>creampie
>daddy/little girl stuff, I think she has daddy issues so it's actually a little weird but also started to really enjoy this with her lately

Try a different approach with the next girl and report back Any Forumsrother.

If she looks like op post then I'd settle down with that in a heartbeat.

Damn she's hot

She looks a lot like that chick, yes. Got her bangs cut like that but thicker/closer together, makes me diamonds. Shame she's gone ballistic.

Good job bro much lovee

Post pics