Still denying Climate Change?

Still denying Climate Change?

Attached: l1VYMAOX5ANZLGOQ5F0AC.png (1286x670, 750.84K)

i thought it was global warming? what changed

things you don’t know anything about:
>dynamical systems
>sensitive dependence on initial conditions
>the work of edward lorenz
so you don’t get an opinion. now go shit on your commie faggot balls.

Attached: return2monke.jpg (303x335, 13.77K)

Posting this shit on multiple boards I see. What a pathetic shill.

We're coming out of an ice age, faggot. The Earth is returning to normal.

you’ve got strong opinions about math and science even though you wouldn’t know the quadratic formula if it buttfucked you under a freeway. just like a commie faggot.

Global Warming is a misnomer in terms of exact classification. Climate change doesn't always cause the weather to be warmer, sometimes it causes extreme cold or other weather anomalies.

>Global Warming is a misnomer
LMAO fucking retard, no it isn't, global warming never left the table.

Heat waves are normal and always have been. What kind of headline is this?

> the quadratic formula
wowie big wordsie wordsies i guess the earth is flat afterall praise jesus

big to you because you’re a dipshit.

You’re a retard.

Mhmm.
Explain to me how I'm wrong or admit you're full of shit.

Attached: 1660675062373035.gif (976x651, 255.67K)

Yet you complain about prices of food and energy.

its such a dishonest way to phrase it. they had to change it to something more vague as to give it more validity and to deflect its deniability. to simply say the climate has changed.. well of course its changing, the systems of the earth and all of nature are like that.. nothing is static or unchanging. everything is constantly in the state of change to some degree.. but the weather and climate especially. and these assholes who are simply looking for political leverage.. anything that can be used to manipulate the systems of man that were created for social control.

>welp the weather was a bit different this year, here is why we are going to have to tax you and steal more of your labor, slave. after all its your fault the weather is different this year than last year. you owe us because well its your fault and we are going to us this money to fix the world!

its so fucking retarded. there is no question that people are effecting the earth, like hey look at us creating mountains of garbage. perhaps sustainability is important in regards to the future of the earth and the generations to come. but faggots like al gore are just scam artists and liars.. and leftists are such self righteous toolbags that they like to pretend like their champions fighting the good fight and trying to save the world from the destructive rightists. its an absolute fantasy. leftists are just as responsible if not more considering the poor conditions of the states they control.. they're in no position to preach or condemn others. they have no real solutions. and in any case, the earth has been changing, species have been dying off long before the industrial age and the dreaded carbon emissions. the Earth already suffered a cataclysm that split it into pieces, flooded it and created all the massive coal, oil and fossil deposits. YET HERE WE ARE. these faggots don't seem to care about whatever killed the dinosaurs and caused the formation of the ring of fire and the ice age.

Attached: 1659828734283987.gif (216x144, 583.5K)

thats some really weak argumentation you got there.

Climate Change is a psyop. It exists because the right controls energy, globally and the left wants that power, but they can't compete with their windmills and solar panels. So they use what they control, the media, to get smooth brains on their side.There is no deeper meaning to it.

projection and irrelevant.

Attached: 1632068092168.gif (220x229, 1.78M)

Have they changed the definition of "heatwave" yet?