How 2 out a pedo

Long story short this Troon on twitter was sex roleplaying with 12 year Olds and is trying to act like nothing happened. They still live with mommy and daddy and I'd love to have them face some real consequences.

And before you NYPA, I'm not asking you to do it for me. I'm not gonna post their socials I have. I just need some methods to actually get the info I need.

I don't have their real name, just online aliases. I have their Twitter and YouTube but also their bandcamp, which has a PayPal connected to it.

Any ideas lads? Fucking Hate pedos and I want to ruin this cunts week

Attached: amogus-wwp0p5.jpg (294x738, 125.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthgrades.com/physician/dr-anjali-desai-26jq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>NYPA
What does that mean?

Not your personal army

Oh okay.

Would probably try to find other social media accounts on different platforms that share the same name as a start

I could probably figure it out very quick if I had the socials.

ask your target if they have bought child abuse material with crypto coin, submit a tip.

The feds are really pushing these pedo threads lately huh.

If you're willing then go ahead. Their Twitter is private now but they go by hanahatavapor on everything. They are from New Jersey from what I can tell. Their youtube channel appears to have a video of their backyard.

Sir, yes sir. I'm on it General.

Use OSINT tools if you gather enough info

>Trannies
>Twitter
>I hate pedos
You need to go back.

Attached: 1654006168277.jpg (1940x1600, 465.15K)

how do you know they were doing that

yup, I think they are trying to flush out the rest of the south korea mop up. The host is already out 40% of the material found was new. multiple federal employees with backgrounds, a school principle border agent, humans suck.

There are rather extensive chat logs that outline they knew the other person was a minor, and they expressed willingness to "cum in their ass"

Birthday is January 2nd.

Manalapan, New Jersey

Initials could be PC.

>troon

Fuck off kiwi we don’t want you on Any Forums

What do you think Any Forums is?

Likely Physician:

healthgrades.com/physician/dr-anjali-desai-26jq4

I'm not sure, can you maybe bait them? they're smart enough to cover their sick fucking ass but probably not smart enough to fall for bait

I now also want to ruin this piece of garbage's life