Be me 4 years old

>be me 4 years old
>standing in living room next to sofa
>for no apparent reason think to myself "i will remember this moment"
>still do

Attached: 1660755281842585.png (166x166, 11.66K)

same but that's was while my uncle touched my pp

you said that to yourself because you had something to remember but now you only remember saying this and will never know what it was

What's your earliest age you can remember to?

Same but I have 2 different moments like then once when when I was 5 and another when I was 11.

This post is like a decade old

Nah, I did the same thing in the back of my parents volvo 27 years ago. I still remember it.

Like 3, I remember knocking a box of my mom's cookies off a bookshelf while trying to grab one, but it didn't open so she didn't have to beat my ass. I also remember my dad decorating the christmas tree when I had just turned 4 in 2002.

hhhahahaha holy shit I have the exact same thing but a view from my window, similar age

I did this too. I once stared at a Lancia Y parked outside the town graveyard and said "I will rember this" in my head

Attached: Lancia_Y_front101.jpg (1024x768, 164.46K)

Mine is finishing my last piece of coursework at the end of my BA.
The computing course had a room of computers which was the only place on campus open 24/7 but was usually empty.
I studied history but did my last assignment in there because it was an extremely boring report and I had to focus.
I was walking home after at around 3am and said to myself I will remember this moment.

I remember trying to do this at least once when I was a kid, but I don't really remember anything about any specific moment so it doesn't count.

I remember things from when i was 3 and 4 years old

15 seconds ago I was taking a shit and I said to myself I will remember this turd. And I still do

Who tf beats a 3 year old or really any child at all?

Same but sneaking up besides the couch past bedtime to watch star wars my dad was watching. Except its just made up fantasy from back then it never happened

mexicans, blacks, asians, redneck whites,euros

every time i try to remember something from my pre elementary school days i always end up thinking those memories are not mine and had been planted into my head somehow
it all feels like i was an outside observer of these events, like if i was watching a movie or something

does this happen to you as well?

Attached: 1635188963719.jpg (550x400, 50.4K)

I do too.
Maybe toddlers are actually automatons and after age 3 an actual soul enters the body and thinks it's early memories actually happened.

what causes this phenomenon?

>try
That's your problem
Voluntary memory is unreliable and mostly false
Try smelling a madeleine instead

>be me
>have heart surgery in 1994
>have a toy boat that I've since forgotten all about
>be me at 32
>have a cardiac catheterization
>have a vivid dream about the long forgotten toy boat the night after the procedure, remembering the sensation of the hull's contour, the faintly oily texture of the plastic, the shape of the cut-out windows, all in perfect detail

Attached: A6B44F31-9404-4CF3-A916-A8299F58EB94.png (1080x946, 1.98M)

Probably because you have been retold situations by your parents and through pictures

unironically 1 or 2
just vague vignettes tho

Same but when I was 6 or 7 eating a muffin before school

i have a memory of when i was a baby, being in a cot trying to grab things and being surprised when my fist closed before the object instead of on it. for some reason everything had a pink hazy fog to it as well