What does this mean for blockchain technology?

What does this mean for blockchain technology?

Attached: 1661393770506699.jpg (1640x1323, 201.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6XD4gQS_-qY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The "Aliens" will demand that we create a one-world government, outlaw antisemitism, provide free-of-charge gender affirmation surgeries for all non-Jewish children and use a CBDC as our universal currency.

I guess the question then is on what chain will the cndc run?

It’s just apart of the psychological war they’re waging. There has never been a ufo found that was not made on earth. Some deep gov program to push globohomo when the aliens come and we “unite” under global to defeat them or some shit.

>directs the Pentagon to focus its UFO investigation on those objects it can't identify
lmao if the pentagon can identify something it isn't a "UFO" by definition

Fuck jannie, fuck niggers, fuck trannies, fuck kikes, fuck "aliens"!

gayliens

Attached: 997b08a8d833988619ef9e6cea4233d0.jpg (563x1000, 60.77K)

This, they’ll fake aliens when it’s actually man made, and tell us/wage war with us to unite under a one world gov

Attached: CF4A74E8-8D37-42ED-9062-550E3AB80A22.jpg (1080x1197, 75.07K)

Never knew people like Soros read Watchmen

Sounds pretty based, honestly.

alan moore was an illuminigger who wrote predictive programming picture books for soi retards.

Fedchain

That sounds pretty based go- I mean senpai. We should really listen to what these aliens say!

All the matters is if the aliens are pro or anti Jew. You will know which side to take then.

the aliens will come and demand every kike is killed before we can join the galatic federation

This, it’s all predictive programming
Based operation highjump

Attached: DA439C51-5D89-469A-AA35-26295746E2C2.jpg (600x459, 68.8K)

Any Forums bros.... we lost

youtube.com/watch?v=6XD4gQS_-qY

It means that Trump will receive a sentence but not go to jail.

This is brilliant, I never thought of this before; all my life I have believed in the existence of space aliens visiting Earth, but now that the government is coming out and admits it to be true, I no longer believe in space aliens visiting Earth. UFOs and UAPs are fake news! YES!

Attached: yeah.jpg (550x496, 42.73K)

Wtf is wrong with the three of you? At least you're not those schizos who believe in aliens, but this one world conspiracy shit is just as retarded.

If they've come flying across galaxies, I don't think they give a shit about faggots, niggers, trannies or jews.

Attached: it piss.jpg (500x500, 59.63K)

>what is chronic contrarianism
If the powers that be turned unironically anti-Semite, these guys would be the first to join Antifa.