Why do normies hate him so much? His takes aren't even that controversial

Why do normies hate him so much? His takes aren't even that controversial.

Attached: Andrew.png (1200x900, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/w6aXPDPuA_A
youtube.com/watch?v=DpV8QVMxZX8
youtube.com/watch?v=0eV_ZsMhoUs
youtube.com/watch?v=Qq979gCJ0GI
youtube.com/shorts/8_hM9nCo_sI
youtube.com/shorts/_hM0wLs_wUU
youtube.com/watch?v=SetU3lkInno
youtube.com/watch?v=wc2cwT4UmSo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Andrew, buy an add faggot.

Why the fuck is there so much shilling for this fucking spastic here now? A month or two nobody ever talked about him, now suddenly there's a viral marketing campaign for him everywhere.

What are the things that Andrew tate says? He says things that isn't true or isn't meant to be taken serious

literally half my youtube recommended were about this guy. I guess nobody cares about jordan peterson anymore so this is the new heckin reddit crusade?

Massive reddit mod vibes from this cuck

Because he seems kinda douchey and says things that are true (mixed with lies and misdirections) that they don't like.

/Thread

IDK, but he seems like a huge faggot.

Who is that?

He's a retard but the fact people are outraged by this guy and not the more sinister online personalities that outright groom children is ridiculous.

The new current thing. They need it to distract them from the emptyness inside.

youtube.com/shorts/w6aXPDPuA_A

youtube.com/watch?v=DpV8QVMxZX8

youtube.com/watch?v=0eV_ZsMhoUs

fuck off faggot

KILL YOURSELF

SHILLING TATE NIGGERS

THE LOWEST OF THE LOW

Attached: bleeee.jpg (640x601, 52.35K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Qq979gCJ0GI

just kill yourself

thanks

you are excused

youtube.com/shorts/8_hM9nCo_sI

/thread

try again

i can send you a nice rope

This chinless bald nigger becoming the epitome of masculinity to retarded zoomers is something which I will never be able to understand.

Attached: 1660901086783887.webm (400x720, 2.37M)

If it is not abundantly clear by now, there are actual bots, literal and figurative ones, who are here solely to discredit him on memes that their volunteer "information warriors" believe appeal to this board by calling him racial slurs/degenerate and so on. Truth is that he broke so much conditioning that they are in full damage-control mode, conditioning that was meant to domesticate the general population, especially young men, for 2030.
>spoke up against globalism/WEF
>in favor of religion/God
>against vax
>against Covid narrative
>against radical gynocentrism
>cant be called an incel because he is surrounded by attractive women
>cant be called a racist because he is mixed race
>cant be called a trust fund baby because he came from the dirt
His flamboyant lifestyle made me remember I had aspirations beyond smoking weed, living in the pod and eating bugs.

youtube.com/shorts/_hM0wLs_wUU

BUY *clap* AN *clap* AD *clap*

oooooooooooooooh

BOTS ARE DISCREDITING YOUR FAVORITE ECELEB FAGGOT??? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME??? HE IS NOBODY

>His takes aren't even that controversial
His whole identity is based on being controversial. None of his takes are thought out, they're like a kid in high school trying hard to be cool

Because he is paid by democratic think tanks to make conservatives look misogynistic and unskilled.
Same with Alex stein and Nick F

youtube.com/watch?v=SetU3lkInno

yes, what a fucking retarded hack

Dude came out of nowhere, now he's talked about all over this place. Like a simulation.

“I’m too smart to read.”

He's an asshole
Plain and simple
Any normal person would be disgusted by this erratic asshole behaviour
Only sociopathic incels like him

he has 300 million

Go ahead and buy his courses, nigger. That will surely make you successful and rich like him.

Attached: 1661164728193561.png (814x810, 275.4K)

I watch this video and the only thing I can think of is how Americans needed a picture of his father to know for sure that he wasnt white.

He is such a nobody that he is making you seethe. How is he an e-celeb when he's banned from every platform? He didn't even make his money on the internet like most these actual "e-celebs" do. To call him an e-celeb is just dumbed down shilling. YWNBAW

youtube.com/watch?v=wc2cwT4UmSo

I don't care about his courses, I care about the impact he's had on public opinion in about 3 months, and if you don't think that is relevant to political discourse you're an actual retard.

He's as an artist and only fans pimp.

i think this guy might be legitimately retarded lmao

>simping for some efaggot
KWAB

He didn't change anyone's opinion. Just brought in insecure loners while using his platform to make the right look retarded. He's no better than that Jew who pretended to be an Irish alpha then it came out he was a cuck that also camwhored. I'm pretty certain that Tate took his audience when he fell from grace.

He's the new bad guy you're not supposed to agree with or you're also a bad guy. Do you remember the wash your penis guy? That was supposedly a racist, a transphobe, extreme right winger, whatever else, for opinions that were not even controversial? It's mind control for the nigger cattle public.

he's had a mostly positive impact for now but he's still a degenerate for exploiting camthots

>practical experience above theoretical second-hand accounts
The guy is clearly from criminal circles, which he has hinted at repeatedly. These circles tend to be out of the social media loop as well, the correlations are re-occurring, and those type of people tend to have a philosophy of life that is based on practical action above theoretical thinking (go to school, become a career student for 2 decades etc). How is he legitimately retarded if he made money?
>thread about Tate
>writes about Tate
>"MUH SIMPING FOR ECELEB!!!"
holy shit you all sound the same and conveniently ignore that he has spoken out against vax, covid narrative and WEF as if this isn't relevant at all. What platform have you used to do this, other than on here where people already agree with you?
>while using his platform to make the right look retarded
I have considered this possibility as well, in his last video he comes across as very articulate nevertheless, and is clearly doing some PR shtick after he has now acquired tons of publicity. I really don't understand how people can call him retarded when it fucking works.

Agreed that it was degenerate, nevertheless based in the sense that he didn't cuck out once he made his money, like so many do.

Is that Croatia behind him? looks like it

>this whole post
KWAB
> The guy is clearly from criminal circles, which he has hinted at repeatedly. These circles tend to be out of the social media loop as well, the correlations are re-occurring, and those type of people tend to have a philosophy of life that is based on practical action above theoretical thinking (go to school, become a career student for 2 decades etc). How is he legitimately retarded if he made money?
>how is this clearly retarded criminal retard not retarded when he is rich?
lol lmao

Saying your honest opinions out load is bad because normies aren't allowed to do it, so why does he?

Attached: 220804161733-dick-cheney-vpx-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 27.96K)

>I really don't understand how people can call him retarded when it fucking works
It works to make him money, but his opinions really are retarded. Like even if he holds a position I agree on, the logic he will give of why he backs that idea is basically a stereotype of the right that the left made up to smear us. I don't think having an idiot as a spokesperson will help us at all, and considering he has monetised his platform to the extreme, he's most likely just a grifter. And I'm not someone that usually makes these accusations like much of Any Forums does.

Because paying your taxes so that Ricarda Lange can eat her 80 big macs is oh so virtuous you statist cuck.

A straw man for the left.

>ad hominem, whataboutism, goal post moving
your posts are just as retarded as this tate faggot. go back to /deutsch/.

>It works to make him money, but his opinions really are retarded.
Shock value to reach a larger audience.
>the logic he will give of why he backs that idea is basically a stereotype of the right that the left made up to smear us.
I have to agree.
>I don't think having an idiot as a spokesperson will help us at all
If he was only an idiot you would be right, but he is a charismatic multi-millionaire which can't be discredited on the usual grounds that they tend to use (racist/incel etc).
>and considering he has monetised his platform to the extreme, he's most likely just a grifter.
Actually good argument.

>doesn't post a single argument
>assumes im a sad kraut like him
kys retard but keep bumping the thread

>If he was only an idiot you would be right, but he is a charismatic multi-millionaire
Idiot, check, money, check, charisma? No. Maybe to 12 yr old boys, but this fuckhead is just another Dan Bilzerian.

>he’s some incel diaspora turk mongrel
we both know what your flag was on Any Forums, faggot. also where are your arguments?
lmao KWAB

This shit makes me laugh hard he's running a pyramid scheme the morons flock to it like
unsupervised food at the beach and every seagull in sight is like bro bro bro, He's using people
for free advertising and treating them like he's their dad but they must pay him because that's a privilege.

also where are your arguments?
HERE YOU DUMB NIGGER
>spoke up against globalism/WEF
>in favor of religion/God
>against vax
>against Covid narrative
>against radical gynocentrism
>cant be called an incel because he is surrounded by attractive women
>cant be called a racist because he is mixed race
>cant be called a trust fund baby because he came from the dirt

Dan Blizarian was not as funny as this clown and Dan failed at pyramid schemes and failed to reinvest.

Op is the blackest gorilla glownigger I have ever seen.

KWAB
he’s clearly retarded and youre retarded for simping for him