The stratocaster design is by far the most superior guitar design on the planet

The stratocaster design is by far the most superior guitar design on the planet.
Anything else is just a cheap knockoff and wishes it was a stratocaster.
Faggots now want more strings and more frets when they can't even play one correctly.
Name any genre and this thing excels, the neckshape, the tuners, the body style.
Don't even get me started on other guitars retarded headstocks, putting the tuners on both sides is dumb and ancient design.
Do yourself a favor and buy a stratocaster today.

Attached: strat-player-mex-sss-pf-hd-146087.jpg (1800x1707, 247.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k85ZfHshcWI?t=517
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did you get banned from Any Forums or something?

blue boards are for gay
just like any guitar that isn't a stratocaster

I already have a stradocaster

is it a 7ender tho?

I love my strat but I always accidentally hit the volume knob.

easy fix just pop the knob off

Wrong

Once again OP is a fag

Attached: original.jpg (2546x1637, 870.04K)

The telecaster is the stratocasters hillbilly brother.
Only country fags like teles and a strat can do anything a tele can.

fair point

I like srats but I think the tremelo bridge design si kinda not so great. if they improved it so you dont go out of tune then it would probably be better. I like the strat though, lately the tele is looking pretty fine. at first I thought it was an odd and ugly guitar, it actually has a very muddy and dark sound

strats cant naturally already get that dark sound. strats naturally have a brighter, more poppier tone. not pop like pop music, I mean it pops more like a slap bass in a way, a very bright, twinkly, poppy tone, the tele has a murky, dark, muddy, more noisy tone. some have described it as the even ground between a strat and les paul, I honestly cant say they are wrong. the tele has grown on me.

teles sound dark and muddy?
they are the twangiest guitar option lol.

youtu.be/k85ZfHshcWI?t=517

strats are just a touch warmer than teles.

upon further review im retarded and it depends on the pickup

the tele naturally has more bass in it. it makes it more dark. the tele can be twangy as fuck, the same way the strat can be bright as fuck, but the tele is more muddy once you start getting to the neck position. both have their strengths and their own unique sounds, hey, I like the strat as much as anyone else. I am just saying, the tele also is a great guitar.

Wouldn't it be great if there was a board on 4 Chan to discuss all things related to music?
I mean, on a board like that, you could discuss your favorite bands, music genres, and even musical instruments like electric guitars and basses.

I really wish 4 Chan would provide a board for that.
That would be great.

stale pasta

go away nobody likes you

I just can't get over the headstock but they are very comfortable to play.
Still no stratocaster

what do you mean the headstock? the tele headstock is a slightly thinner version of the strat. ironic you say that because leo fender designed the strat to be more comfy for the player as the tele was a very hard and rigid build. the whole pickup, bridge and knobs look so wonky and weird, they are definitely a relic and a modern day vintage oddity. I dont know if it is a testament to how good it was and how it holds up or how archaic and outdated it is because of how rudimentary and nonsensical it is by today's standards of guitar building.

hey op what kind of music do you play? guitarfag here

I'm a bucketheadfag who also likes learning a lot of n64/snes music

KYS the both of you!

Attached: NO YOU.jpg (491x398, 107.85K)

Les Paul is better

not op but I play a mixture of rock, metal, punk, post hardcore, I dont know what the fuck I play. sadly I think I have an indie sound which I despise because I am not some hipster macchiato latte coffee fuck, I am not a hipster and I am not one of those college artsy fucks, I am just a dude that likes heavy music sometimes and soft rock music you can easy listen to sometimes

>I dont know what the fuck I play. sadly I think I have an indie sound which I despise

very confused by this, I can basically, even sometimes generically, mimic any type of music I listen to. you can't just have a style of music in mind and play it?

try listening/learning some buckethead, I promise it'll help you open up your creative side

it is mostly rock but rock is too vague of a descriptor, I just play whatever sounds good to me and I just go with that. Buckethead definitely is out there in terms of skill and songwriting but yeah, I just play whatever, I listen to things, I don't try to be them, I try to be myself but I guess sometimes influences creep in

I didn't mean to try and play something that isn't you but you can push yourself in really cool areas of your mind if you try and write in different genres

eventually it just becomes you anyways

I get what you're saying though, you just jam and keep what sticks which is still cool