How can I make a lot of money while being a retarded high school dropout, no degree, no connection...

How can I make a lot of money while being a retarded high school dropout, no degree, no connection, socially inept and low work ethic? I'm desperate for money and I don't know how the fuck to make them, I'm at the point I'm thinking of going full nigger mode and rob people at gun point just to pay the bills but that'd be too risky. What the fuck should I do?

Attached: 8ba.jpg (750x962, 253.36K)

Bump, please help me out dudes

how much you need and what are you willing to do to earn it?

100.000$, anything as long I don't get arrested or killed

post tits

but im a man

There are a lot of websites for freelance work. That could be a start. If you're good looking enough you could also consider starting an OnlyFans. Yes, even if you're a guy.

Hey, look! It’s my step kid on Any Forums!

Hi, buddy!

date a famous black person, get them killed in a helicopter crash, have the police take pictures and show a couple people, then sue the state into oblivion—you can pay them all off and still come out with millions of dollars

Shit man you really are retarded. You can’t really rob people for money these days. Everyone has cards. Anyone with a wad worth stealing is going to shoot you in the back as you try to get away. The only way to get 100k is to market your bussy, sorry bro

do you have discord user?

>become woman
>post tits
>make money

life is what you make it

Retarded cuck has a step kid lmao couldn't get a childless woman?

Glowie scouting their next mkultra target

If you work hard and get even a second part time job and be smart with the money you earn you will have lots of money.

i wanted OP to do something for me. OP (or anyone really) if you're willing to hear me out, fishy#6798

I'm a tranny by the way

you can't become woman you dumb troon
go to california and suck dicks for money

Learn to make and sell drugs.

Bumping good thread because I'm a retard as well and want to know how to earn money too

I dont really mind whatever your orientation is