You can only push one button once

You can only push one button once

Attached: 1661313012852677.jpg (568x683, 86.08K)

Remove muslims

definitely muslims

blue
that would solve all other problems too

I'm going to go ahead and press red

Chinks and Muslims are tempting but I'm pretty sure about the red button. Surprised it wasn't popular last thread

jews might as well be white people by now

Why just once?
The jews know... it takes more than one mass extinction to get rid of them.
Need to hit that button 7-8 times until the soviets are like "Bro dude, calm down, are you okay?"
And then they tell everyone you hit it 12-16 times. Such bullshit.

Blue.... once the jews are gone the nigger problem will solve itself....

But what if I count all of them as niggers? And you forgot pajeets, spics, Quebecians, and Brazilians (which I count as niers, too). I'd want to keep the sexy women.

1st I would open the device up. Take all powered line and wirenut it together. Drive combined line through one button (no preference). Repeat the same with the unpowered line but connect to opposing side of same button as before. Close up the interface, and select previously manipulated button. Push one button once.

Where's the removes W.A.S.Ps button?

Attached: 1661237486065394.png (576x298, 318.26K)

/thread

GREEN!!!! There are a lot of muzzy niggers too...

Needs a remove republican traitors button.

>soviets
run by Jews

Definitely blue

Hit the bottom three at the same time, and it gets rid of like 80% of just England if that helps.

Muslims

BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Purple:

Remove White Niggers

Attached: 1634808984056.jpg (300x300, 16.96K)

Blue is the only correct answer, and it always will be.

kek

Where's the button to remove low effort posts?

try to push red and blue at same time