Your loan is everyone's loss

Grad students make up 13% of those with loans but are responsible for 56% of loan value.

You retards really think this is helping the poor? Anyone with a grad degree should be financially stable enough to cover their debts.

Meanwhile anyone working manual labour for minimum wage get to see inflation further reduce their purchasing power.

But hey, at least the starbucks intellectuals can waste more cash on funko pops and Star Wars merch.

Attached: soy.png (573x574, 391.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MBt7nLTKMis
bigcountrynewsconnection.com/local/feds-cancel-4-billion-in-student-loans-for-itt-borrowers/article_08cb4fb8-2b2f-5d45-80d9-b4a2c3e55bda.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're arguing about nothing

Lo mas fresita ay si la niña emo de Starbucks el güerito tiebe autismo

Go back to your country

Hey user,
Guess what?
Nobody cares.
Time for you to fuck off back to Any Forums.

This money will only benefit niggers with worthless community college degrees in pointless subjects. But even then, they’re getting cash raped by inflation etc

>Reddit spacing

sage and gay

eat shit faglord republicuck
sage

Trade schools also get the debt relief.

now stfu and go back to pol with the rest of the dumb faggots

It's helping those struggling with large student debt

those CC degrees are worth more than all the liberal college degrees

Maybe they should not have spent 100k on a liberal arts degree

As the holder of multiple degrees with no outstanding student debts and is top 2% salary, I offer you this thought user: go fuck yourself to death.

kek

Attached: Screenshot_20220824-191857_Opera.jpg (1439x771, 233.46K)

Dunno about that

10k off is 10k off, better than nothing

you're still struggling. It will probably take 10 bucks off your monthly repayments. Also you'll be ass raped once the loan caps stop.

Precedent is being set.

Attached: 2uz36q.jpg (715x349, 62.67K)

waaaah pay off my student loans. My degree in women studies isnt paying high 6 figures!

Attached: 1441750975360.jpg (626x582, 113.3K)

"Helping" doesn't mean "solves the whole problem", it can just make it less bad
For student loan relief? I sure hope so, the situation is pretty bad

>Meanwhile anyone working manual labour for minimum wage get to see inflation further reduce their purchasing power
guess they shoulda went to college

This has only made the problem worse.

true. which is also why there should be no relief

>"Helping" doesn't mean "solves the whole problem", it can just make it less bad
He's not helping he's enabling you dumb cunt. Why do you think California sucks at "helping" the poor despite having the most funded programs?

What you retards need is a a stable income that will help you pay off the debt not hand outs to the rich at the expense of the poor. That means getting a better job you dumb liberal cunt.

joe biden loves your children

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MBt7nLTKMis

How?
Having 10k off your debt is helping to lessen the debt burden, because the burden is smaller now

>STEM
>itt tech loan forgiveness
weird how your not talking about the ITT Tech scam.. you just want to cry about waht ever retarded idolatry you have
bigcountrynewsconnection.com/local/feds-cancel-4-billion-in-student-loans-for-itt-borrowers/article_08cb4fb8-2b2f-5d45-80d9-b4a2c3e55bda.html

Attached: 1661051681959337.png (1024x1024, 1.7M)

people who didnt get to go to college should get 10k also. But not those on welfare

>bds
yikes

Attached: inside job.jpg (285x177, 6.23K)

not one single post mentioned STEM, dumbfuck

Is it not more effective to go shill somewhere else?

not the same thing. That was a scam and is not part of this.

I can tell that you've never taken a loan out in your life. Are you under 18?

10k isn't helping you or denting anything. Like I said, at best it will remove 10 bucks off your monthly payments if your student loan is large. Now divide 10 by 28 and that would be roughly how much you're saving a day.

The real kicker is when the Trump-era student loan freezes stop. The sharks will be out in full swing. It will be mating season for them.

>Having to pay less isn't helping you with debt
Interesting take

Too late moron.

>not one single post mentioned STEM, dumbfuck
holy fuck are you really this retarded?

>not getting advisor money/fellowships/TA coverage
the people without these are not doing real graduate school, just undergrad 2.0 meme degrees. i went to undergrad and grad school, never paid a dime for either

??

fuck you

> taking a lone out to get an education
not the same thing?
really?
REALLY?
you sound like you went to ITT

you mad bro?

Attached: Ella Fannnning.jpg (394x209, 37.78K)

So much cope in this thread my god. Seething republicans are about to get their cheeks clapped in 2024 after Trump splits the vote. Its best to just lock yourselves in chastity and go to your happy place.

Increasing inflation lowering the value of poor peoples money and increasing the value of assets which rich people have more of.
And forgiveness is basically giving billions to banks for nothing.
And it doesn't address the root problem of the disgusting inflation of the price of college separate from general inflation.

Wow the level of envy in here from the Trumpacunts is embarrassing.

The Biden administration is targeting debt relief at the economically productive and most efficient people.

Yeah it's not enough and yeah it's timed for the election cycle, but maybe you jealous chuds should have been born smarter and gotten edumacated.

no. it isn't. not in the grand scheme of things. You will pay it back in some other way.

There's no such thing as free money kid.