Let's fucking go.. you're a stupid nigger who should kill oneself if you have "preferred pronouns"

let's fucking go.. you're a stupid nigger who should kill oneself if you have "preferred pronouns"

Attached: stupidniggers.jpg (1440x1242, 318.36K)

about time they shut this shit down
fys trannies

god bless Texas

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-14 at 17-13-00 Kiel Wisconsin school district charges kids for using wrong pronouns.png (683x1389, 626.61K)

If we don't bring the left sharply to heel, we're gonna Balkanize.

Holy based.

i might have to move to these states actually advocating high qualities of life not dependant upon conforming to mental illness

Attached: youreanigger.jpg (1440x935, 224.8K)

Nothing wrong with preferred pronouns or being transgender. People can change their gender if they want to

Hopefully the libtard go back to California

wrong nigger

Attached: 1649127810920.webm (384x640, 1002.76K)

(you) will never be a woman

seems like this shit lives in ur head.

Rent free you stupid faggot

Hahahhahahhahahhagagahah

Don’t bother responding to me I won’t read anything else you have to say. You aren’t important enough lol

Pronoun shit is really dumb. Can't expect every person you see to know what pronouns you want to use. It's just an exuse for troons to chimp out and act opressed.

Attached: 1629783367670.png (1344x1172, 400.16K)

kill kill kill blood blood blood stab stab stab

>It's just an exuse for troons to chimp out and act opressed.
Majority of troons are diagnosed with narcism. It really makes a lot of sense. They are arrogant psychos who get off on being the center of attention and forcing people who participate in their fucked up fetish.

you should never give in to their demands

This, watch them get more and more furious when you politely and respectfully disagree on minor things. Not being in complete control of everyone's thoughts and actions drives them completely up a wall.

White people obey black rules, even when they are not formal rules backed by any authority other than Black violence. The Black man does not obey white rules because he is not afraid of white violence since white men are easily physically dominated, so white rules do not get enforced because no one dares hold a Black man accountable

Attached: Screenshot_2022-08-21-21-51-30-1.png (800x1247, 799.52K)

Trump.

lmao how about they do something about a real issue like school shooting

The irony of a conservative Trump cocksucker saying this

and they rank pretty low in education but they wont do anything to improve it

Suppose most of Any Forums is cishet males who most likely prefer pronouns he/him, so in actuality everyone here is a stupid nigger. I agree.