I'm out of the loop...

I'm out of the loop, can you give me a quick rundown on what happened with KiwiFarms and that tranny called Keflafla or whatever?

Attached: KiwiFarmsLogo.svg.png (1200x452, 43.62K)

kill yourself

TL;DR twitter trannies got mad screenshots of their retarded behaviour and screenshots of their grooming discords were getting archived by a site full of autists and decided to brigade against it

Pretty much this.. Troons be mad... and don't forget "current year" as well.

>thinly veiled off topic thread
Also stop wasting your time lurking at twitter

>Website consisting of trannies that gang stalk mentality disabled people to suicide, stalks their family members including children, and slanders people by mixing fake screenshots mixed in with real info, finally gets btfo because they made detailed bombing threats as well as swatted some trans people, and their userbase can no longer live vicariously through other people's lives, and will likely kill themselves because they have nothing to live for anymore
Kiwi-Sisters... It's over.

Attached: kiwi2.png (926x915, 349.9K)

They picked on retards and freaks who were helpless. They found someone they thought fit that description and are now screaming in agony because they successfully fought back.

>made detailed bombing threats
It was a likely false flag from an inactive account that got deleted right away. By these standards, Facebook and Twitter should be deleted too.

kiwi went after a tranny named keffaffle or whatever because that's what they do
tranny got the trannies to do tranny shit to cloudflare
cloudflare caved to them and like idk banned them or some shit
now kiwifarms is on a .ru TLD

>gang stalk mentality disabled people to suicide, stalks their family members including children, and slanders people by mixing fake screenshots mixed in with real info
All keyed and classic shenanigans, yes. A lot of people on Any Forums used to do the same about 12-14 years back.
Sufficiently contrived gang-stalking is identical to the lulz.
You shouldn't post about your personal life online, especially if you're lolcow-tier.
>their userbase can no longer live vicariously through other people's lives, and will likely kill themselves because they have nothing to live for anymore
just moved over on the webring alog sites instead lol

Lol cry more kiwifag.

Go back.

Attached: 730.jpg (1880x1124, 293.93K)

All groomer trannies and their defenders are going to get what they deserve one day

Attached: grooming2.png (696x445, 37.53K)

>transphobia
Not allowed here sweethearts.

Uh, thats not a rule sweaty.

Attached: Witty+doable+understood+eel_c0ede6_8140349.jpg (1200x1229, 299.42K)

Why don't you go back? Kiwifags is back up. I've been here since 2005 and it would be nearly 2 years after that I first saw CWC posted on Any Forums. I've been around a lot longer than your creepy stalker forum has.

They probably found out about kefles' grooming server for underage catboys, so they had to be shut down

>keyed
>webring
>alog
>soijak
lmao get out

not very fazbeared of you, senpai

Sounds like your coping pretty hard with yet another failure to shut the site down. lol

Being opposed to kiwi farms is a surefire way to detect a tranny on Any Forums

>Not the hecking helpless pedo groomer trannies!!

This is how every single kiwifags user acts when they come to Any Forums. Why aren't you impressed with me big brother? Why don't you love and adore me? See I said faggot, I said nigger, I said troon, why aren't you happy with me? Annoying little tryhard faggots lmao.

based