Guy from my village likes to deflower 12 year olds...

guy from my village likes to deflower 12 year olds, after he was fucked them 1/2 times he will invite them them home and give them weed and alcohol, after they are wasted random guys who paid him 50 euro/ supply him with drugs will apear and run a train on her while he records

he was done that two times, to a girl aged 12 and to another one aged 13, last one happened a couple of weeks ago, was in same highschool class with this guy and used to hang a lot together a year ago

he has shown me the vids in person

what should i do?

pic unrelated

Attached: 1660844026716230.jpg (954x1316, 229.33K)

bullshit

you have weird fantasies

what proof would i even be able to give

its obvious user get into the group then when you know how big it is kill them all one by one

Tell the police about it

He'll need proof before police trust him its easier to kill em trust me no one looks for a scum bag

How do you half fuck someone?

That's disgusting! Where!? So I can avoid it!

i was involved into some light criminal activities with this dude up untill half a year ago(nothing that includes 12 year olds or anything rape related though)

Their fault for being dumb whores

nypa

Sounds like this guy knows how to have a good time!

If you're serious then there ain't much you can do about it but Im curious how you got into this situation. Kik or Wickr to chat more?

it sounds like he will be either imprisoned or his body will be pulled from the nearby river delta

he meant one or two times

>what should i do?
Give him 50 euro

If you have even a shred on conscience left in you, then get the police involved.

dude not only used to be one of my closest friends, i also was involved into some ligh criminal activity with him at the time (nothing related to rape)

>what proof would i even be able to give
What region of world do you live in? If you want to the MORALLY RIGHT thing, you should report this to the police with as much info as possible, INCLUDING as much info as possible to prove you are not guilty. Good luck user, and I hope you choose the better route...

land mines. anything else is a pussy move

i am in the balkans

>what should i do?
join

Your kik

OP here, they actually closed my kik a few months back, my new one is ffddssddss

and who are you?

Are you sure he didn't show you some deepfake video of them girls? I mean you were not there as an actual witness to all this.

Attached: CerealGuy.png (600x541, 93.4K)

may i loose my hand if this dude knows what a deepfake even is