Great big fat guy here again. ended up having a nice convo with an user here last night. long shot...

great big fat guy here again. ended up having a nice convo with an user here last night. long shot, but I'm hoping to find em again. till then, ask away.

Attached: healthy.jpg (564x564, 78.09K)

On a side note, fat guys have been coming to the hospital more from dislocated thumbs because of these ridiculous sandwich heights.

Gotta have strong thumbs

I assume you are asking about the user that was saying how nice it would be to go to a buffet with you, and both of us getting plates, yet the plates I got for myself are actually to feed you?~

Hey :) yeaaaah I was enjoying talking to you haha. Just had a chicken sandwich and fries...wish it was like the one in the picture though lol

I was enjoying it too! ^^
Also mhhh, yummy! I bet it was just a simple chicken sandwich and fries, when it could've been like the burger in the picture, and maybe even upgrade those fries to chili cheese fries! I am also a fan of pastrami fries as well :)
I just had some pizza that I would've been more than happy to share with you.

How much do you weigh and were you always fat?

Have you had sex or do you often?

Pastrami fries? Never had that, but you have my attention lol. What kinda pizza did you have?

Always been fat. Last time I was weighed I was around 430. That was years ago, prolly somewhere between 450-500. Have got laid, but it's been a while.

Yes! Well, the fries I have tried that were the best are these things called "DUI Fries", not really sure why it's called that, but it comes with what is shown here! Which is Pastrami, Carne Asada, Bacon and Chili Cheese on top of some good ass fries!
They sell them at Archibald's restaurants, and it's the best fries I have ever had, especially since I tried them stoned when I first had them, haha x)

Attached: duifries.jpg (1200x675, 597.3K)

Also oops, the pizza I had was a supreme pizza, and a pepperoni pizza. No pizza too fancy, I do love anything with sausage though.
What's your favorite pizza? (:

what does your day look like?

Yo, those fries look crazy good, lemme get a bucket full hahaha. I'm a pep and cheese kinda guy. Simple. But, I do love a buffalo chicken pizza.

Is it a conscious decision to be obese? Doesn't that make like extremely difficult?
like wiping your ass to going out

I'm only slightly overweight at 195lb 5'10 and its kind of depressing.

Why would anyone ruin any sort of fried chicken by sandwiching it with macaroni and cheese??? The only acceptable fried chicken sandwich toppings are a few pickles and a little sauce. That's it. Coleslaw, mac and cheese, okra, whatever, that shit goes on the side and is eaten on its own.

Well, I slept most of the day today lol. But it's usually pretty typical.
Just got tired of fighting it. I've always been fat and I'm always gonna be, so fuck it. I get around pretty good at the moment.

Hahaha, a bucket full of these fries would for sure fill you up and leave you satisfied! You'd have to let me feed you some of those fries. x)
Gotta make sure you have something to drink with them though too, lots of salt!~
Also pepperoni and cheese is always a good one! And weird that you say Buffalo Chicken Pizza is one of your favorites, I first tried that last week and found it really tasty, I think it also was due to the fact the sauce they put on it was made really well.

I'd certainly let you :) I always make sure some coke or pepsi is near haha. Buffalo chicken pizza is great, especially if its a local place. I like simple pizza. Not a fan of pineapple on a pizza either. No judgement if you do lol.

Yay! x) Also absolutely love Coca Cola! I have cut back on how much I drank though ever since 2020 lockdown stopped, but during lockdown I had one often! Surprisingly, I weighed a tad less even with the Coca Cola love back then.
Local places are always so good! I think the best pizza I've had was up in North California at a place called Fat Slice. They sell you... well, fat slices of pizza! Like the pizza is thick and big, and has lots of cheese, was sooooo good! If I am ever up there, I want to get that again. Also I used to like pineapple on pizza when younger as a sort of novelty like "Oh, pineapple on pizza? This is fun!" now that I buy my own pizzas and got my own life, if I am getting pizza, I don't go "Man, super basic ham and pineapple on top of cheese, THAT'S what i'm craving" so I understand the dislike haha.
Meaty pizzas or just plane old pepperoni are where it's at!

Fat Slice, sounds like my kinda place haha. I drink soda like crazy...tried quitting a while back, but couldn't do it. It was easier to quit tobacco than it was quitting soda. I mean, I'll eat a pizza with pineapple, but I don't prefer it. Would never choose it on my own...meaty pizzas for life lol

Hey, great big fat guy get some anons to send us some pizzas!

Can't do fruit on my pizza. I always order meats and extra cheeses, extra sauce because the local pizza places (chains) skimp on EVERYTHING

If only, right? lol

I would eat the shit out of that ngl