Twice thread!

Twice thread!

Attached: Legendary Buildmaster.jpg (419x610, 313.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lNvBbh5jDcA&t=38s
youtube.com/watch?v=yBGXLcq9ZFk
youtube.com/watch?v=du-TY1GUFGk
youtube.com/watch?v=Hbb5GPxXF1w
youtube.com/watch?v=xqds0B_meys
youtube.com/watch?v=hhaBGuEmDOE
youtube.com/watch?v=8ZBnwBVjwOk
youtu.be/Gl6ekgobG2k?t=72
youtube.com/watch?v=4zCgbA1jdIo
youtube.com/watch?v=kAHHFc-gIeI
youtube.com/watch?v=K9OoGxxoewg
youtube.com/watch?v=Cwkej79U3ek
youtu.be/4AnMb7nSu18
youtu.be/bAsyhiaHzJQ
youtu.be/ZTw-UM5Jy4E
youtube.com/watch?v=j7_lSP8Vc3o
youtube.com/watch?v=FPyw4Kqcs5M
youtube.com/watch?v=kGcOzo2nSN8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ew7xfsjDcP4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Everything I’ve seen while browsing the archives suggests that those Nice threads are certainly Twice threads!

Attached: - -.jpg (1024x892, 95.57K)

youtube.com/watch?v=lNvBbh5jDcA&t=38s

Attached: chad Wednesday Dami Frog Suit_resized.jpg (384x433, 67.65K)

I love Jihyo

Attached: Jihyo red.jpg (791x1200, 134.15K)

For me, it’d have to be the Top 10 Worst Instant Win Cards in YuGiOh!
youtube.com/watch?v=yBGXLcq9ZFk

Attached: , ,.jpg (466x292, 16.59K)

Salutations, my frens!
I hope that everyone is doing well there today on this one mid-point of the week day that we currently find ourselves in!
Have the frens been up to any of those particularly cozy partakings today?!

> IT IS [INSERT THAT ONE DAY[, MY DUDES!
youtube.com/watch?v=du-TY1GUFGk

Greetings to you there, my frens!
I pray that all is going just a bit cozily over there for you on this potentially LEGENDARY day that’s right in the middle of the week!
Hopefully those non-hecked times were going down for you and that you’re planning for some quite BLESSED weekend partakings as we near that time!

Attached: Mina12.webm (268x380, 1.07M)

> For our first Jimmy-Jam of this Twice thread, I give to the frens that one Itzyfu KJimmy-Jam which is apparently nearing the BIG 100 million views so I guess we can all play our part in a partaking or two to BOOST those numbers!
youtube.com/watch?v=Hbb5GPxXF1w

Attached: DubuJimmyJams16.webm (500x566, 1.94M)

> Are you aware that theres rumors of a live-action Yugioh film being made that features a number of those Kqt folks including the Twicefus and even the Dreamyfus?! For any interested frens, post TWO numbers [1-515, 1-558] and receive TWO videos in the form of a Jimmy-Jam and a SmartBoi video!

Attached: Fairy Guardian.jpg (419x610, 285.23K)

> All the signs seem to suggest that we’ve found another one of those RARE cards here tonight!

And this is supported by the fact that this NEW card we’ve encountered is certainly one that the card collecting frens might want to snatch up for use in their own Decks!

Attached: Revitalizing Refreshment.jpg (419x610, 259.08K)

maybe I complain too much

Attached: Q7n9EVZ.jpg (1155x1388, 122.53K)

> T-too much you say, my fren?
I don't think that's entirely the case! Everyone is within their right to complain about some hecked times here or there of course!
ESPECIALLY on those days of Wednes of course!

I just hope that, for the fren's sake, he had a cozy Wednes Day in particular over there!
Did anything truly WILD take place today, my fren?!

Attached: Dubu55.jpg (350x350, 19.1K)

> The next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: An emo sort of Jimmy-Jam to some extent at least and it’s one of those ol’ nostalgic BOPS for me from way back in the day!
youtube.com/watch?v=xqds0B_meys

Attached: JimmyJamsMomo2.jpg (654x486, 61.11K)

Attached: 1660946116417164.jpg (720x540, 105.93K)

youtube.com/watch?v=hhaBGuEmDOE
>> T-too much you say, my fren?
no but I do
>at least that is what my wife says
but I mean I do sometimes. I just want things to be different.
>Did anything truly WILD take place today, my fren?!
got mad at some stuff. one thing I got mad at is this project that I kept having to redo calculations because the way I did it in excel is hard to read. every time I changed a schedule or moved stuff around I put a lot of errors in the formulas and then I had to go through all of them and find all the mistakes. I am sure there are still some in there.
then I got mad at some stuff from my past. I think I am over it for now for today until the next time it comes up.

Attached: Dami - smile.jpg (238x323, 42.95K)

Now I wish my Twice cave looked THAT cool to be fair, my fren!
Heck... mine is a bit standard as all thingies go!
> Also, I pray that all is going most cozily for the fren there of the SPOOKUMS variety!
Anything RARE going on there today?!

Attached: Mina2.webm (562x450, 1.69M)

SALVE FRENS how are you?

Attached: 1647244593680.jpg (3000x2690, 1.23M)

> What can I say, that one card was calling out to me waiting to be made!

It seems to me like that one waifu character is being a bit of a peculiar one, maybe she's having a bit of a peculiar time herself and she's just SAYING the fren complains too much!
> It's all for good reasons from what I've seen to be fair!

But I just hope that the Excel workies there and the other heckery is subsiding from the fren's day now that he's with the frens!
Hopefully the past stuff wasn't TOO hecked...

Attached: Mina21.jpg (501x750, 103.09K)

Greetings to you there, my Blessed FRANDONFren!
I hope that all is going well there for the fren on this mid-point day of the week and that he’s doing even better from that one ailment he’s been suffering through while dabbling in ALL of the coziest of partakings!
> Perhaps the time is quite soon when the fren will be able to go out on his many adventures and secure ALL of the soups like I was saying a while back so he can partake in those if he gets sick again!

For me, it’d have to be a bit of the old vidya partaking and the YouTubbies as one does which certainly has their comfy moments!

Attached: Mina25.jpg (1196x750, 161.63K)

Always something.
If there is nothing..
I would be more worried than I am.

Attached: 1661313058441790.png (665x827, 1.12M)

> Our next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: When I saw this one Linkin band Jimmy-Jam BUT the version that had those robo-fellows featured on the thumbnail, I just knew that it was the BOP for us to partake in tonight!
youtube.com/watch?v=8ZBnwBVjwOk

Well then, I pray that the something is a bit cozy for the fren at least!
Maybe he was able to partake in those ANCIENT sort of mysterious videos I posted last night for the frens!
> Some CLASSICS from back in the day to be sure!

Attached: DubuJimmyJams2.jpg (520x650, 72.87K)

Yejibros why did they put us in a place where there are no Asians? This is a cruel joke.

Attached: ADE0DB90-A088-456D-8D29-40C315011AC1.jpg (480x480, 22.11K)

> They said it couldn't be done, my frens...
That NO ONE would use that one Poke on their team!
youtu.be/Gl6ekgobG2k?t=72

Attached: Lombre.jpg (834x1500, 222.45K)

I just may.
I'm just waiting for the last little bit of a headache to go away and I will be at the ready with headphones.

Attached: 172_Hz.png (512x512, 550.96K)

> All I have to say to them?
youtube.com/watch?v=4zCgbA1jdIo

youtube.com/watch?v=kAHHFc-gIeI

Attached: DESPACITO.jpg (498x900, 187.24K)

Beats me, my fren!
But what counts is that the fren has found his way to a place that's FILLED with frens after all so that has to count for something!
> And hopefully, with some cozy chats with the frens, you'll be able to have an even MORE Blessed night over there!

Any of those particularly BLESED undertakings that you've been up to there tonight, my fren?!

Remember, my fren!
ALL of the sips help to keep your head from being hecked!
> Maybe even splashing some water on the ol' head there could help, perhaps some foods, too!

THEN he'll be ready for those BLESSED partakings with the frens!

Attached: Mina.webm (480x480, 540.58K)

Why not take an Advil Liquigel my leafbro

Attached: F15B005D-A186-4811-B421-D1ED488511D0.gif (480x619, 1.53M)

feeling better today, still feeling that awkward pressure in my forehead near the eyes, sinusitis stuff but not quite yet, also slightly mad because apparently WebGl is not working for my chrome even if enabled

Attached: 1635136635646.jpg (1536x2048, 436.31K)

Well my fren I am fine tuning that music I was working on to maybe be a bit more of that nightcore hyperpop thing and therefore maybe I will sell a few copies, I don’t know. What matters is:

Would any of the twicefus listen to it?

If yes, proceed.

If no, do not proceed and condemn it to the hecking garbage disposal.

Also I’ve done none of the youtubby recording and this is bad, I need another fellow to make that hundreds

Attached: FE6ECE3F-E30A-48EC-B17B-6D476995F14D.jpg (640x640, 282.78K)

> What in the heck did they do to they web grenade launcher now?!
But... is the fren's Interwebs viewer device still mostly working as intended?! Is it just some of that old sort of Any Forums heckery where the thingy doesn't work like before?

Also, I told you that you'd be pulling through this heckery quite soon, my fren!
> You're set for some EPIC weekend partakings I'd reckon, just a few more days and you're good to go out and adventure around!

Attached: Mina135.webm (498x371, 1.25M)

annyeong!

Dahyun has invaded your space

Attached: 70EE9BB0-783B-475A-9C73-22A55633EF08.jpg (1280x720, 79.99K)

I am kind of in another video thing on a website where there is chat and people are posting videos and songs and there are some real horrible ones.
I won't post any of those.
youtube.com/watch?v=K9OoGxxoewg
>> It's all for good reasons from what I've seen to be fair!
she says I don't take her traveling enough and she wants to go to MX on labor day but I don't really want to go.
>Excel workies
my boss is telling me to hurry up and get it done and we can fix it later when we do the real design but I keep thinking I am messing it up because I am being rushed and I have to juggle stuff around in excel and the formulas are breaking. they are real simple formulas but I accidentally divided by 3 instead of sqrt(3) and that would have been a real costly mistake. I think I fixed all of that.
then there was a suspected error on that one other engineer's drawing but my boss doesn't want me to research it and just tells me to assume they did it right. later when we take over the project we will have to fix it though. my boss just doesn't want me to waste time fixing it now.

Attached: test-4.webm (1080x608, 1.05M)

> The next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: From a most POWERFUL of Jimmy-Jams from that one Linkin band we not travel to a bit of a cozier Jimmy-Jam, one that the frens might be quite familiar with to be fair!
youtube.com/watch?v=Cwkej79U3ek

Now I don't know if the Twicefus would listen to this one Jimmy-Jam I have here, but I feel like there's a bit of a chance they might!
> Compared to our many death metal partakings we get up to so often that is!

But maybe you need to send those Twicefus your mixtape one of these days, my fren!
> Like to that Cubberino character, she's into some WACKY BOPS of course!
Maybe you could even link them those YouTubbies, too!

Attached: DubuJimmyJams9.jpg (711x400, 58.26K)

brother how is the dots per inch? good qualitiy?

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail

who?
>oh the video. I didn't know who that was

Attached: Jeongers Yearbook.jpg (735x913, 62.15K)

brothers we are going christmas shopping

Your fortune: Bad Luck

the song name is annyeong! also annyeong to you!!! it means hello in korean

Your fortune: Bad Luck

Brothers we are following Yoojung today

youtu.be/4AnMb7nSu18

Attached: F3908919-C9EA-43F1-BA5D-252286BC5076.jpg (900x1350, 166.66K)

brother there is no yeji here

Your fortune: Excellent Luck

it happens only in chrome, the others are fine, later I will reinstall it or something

Attached: 1631921360010.jpg (904x1511, 138.28K)

very good jam fren

Your fortune: Average Luck

> Are one of those Jimmy-Jams and/or videos perhaps that one there, my fren?
Because that one might be on the more cozy side of thingies compared to their postings!

But also, remember that we like our CURSED Jimmy-Jams from time to time as well so maybe there's some CURSED but BLESSED BOPS in there, too!
It's worth keeping an eye out!

> she says I don't take her traveling enough and she wants to go to MX on labor day but I don't really want to go.
But doesn't she know about the cartels and stuff?!
Heck... I think you need to link her to Any Forums or something like that and have them show her some of those cartel videos, that might dissuade her!
Is there perhaps somewhere else the fren might be able to take that one character instead that isn't as CURSED or far away?

> then there was a suspected error on that one other engineer's drawing but my boss doesn't want me to research it and just tells me to assume they did it right.
Because if anything, we've seen how all of those coworker folks NEVER make mistakes that you need to fix!
He's right for just making you assume it's alright naturally kek

Attached: Dubu26.jpg (1133x1500, 918.16K)

that's a 2D dahyun, she uses minimal space

Attached: 1642229642869.jpg (1080x1350, 169.72K)

> Somehow my Chrome Interwebs device just seems to work so much better than the frens there most of the time!
All of these fancy doodads added on there to make it easier to use seem to come with such complications!

It's been said by many that the one KJimmy-Jam there is a bit of an earworm and I could see it!
> At first it was okay, but it just gets stuck in the mind so easily after a couple partakings!

Attached: Mina128.png (468x578, 146.22K)

Here’s the real version of that one yoojung mushroom kingdom bop

youtu.be/bAsyhiaHzJQ

And some Park Bom

youtu.be/ZTw-UM5Jy4E

Attached: DE395F95-3EF9-49F7-86E4-90488A18022E.jpg (735x851, 429.33K)

My bro if I try to give the cub anything we will be arrest and hecking manhandled by those k fellows of the male persuasion. We cannot have that. We are not Simp1994.

Attached: DB40618B-23B7-44DB-9C6F-CFA26F0A62C6.jpg (750x750, 86.93K)

brothers we are working on our korean by playing ace attorney

Your fortune: Average Luck

Attached: 43847960-1536-204.jpg (1725x990, 460.01K)

looking good, like irl graphics

Dahyimnal Spaces

Attached: D6EDC2F4-2685-472F-A820-C87D0A9ACF46.jpg (1200x694, 593.5K)

> But I only know that one other KJimmy-Jam from those characters at the bottom!
youtube.com/watch?v=j7_lSP8Vc3o
And it's of course and ANCIENT one, too!

Also, is this one KJimmy-Jam here featured on one of those Maryoh vidyas and that's why it's all about the Mushroom Kingdom?
It's been a HOT minute and a half since I've last partaken in one of those so I don't know... probably Maryoh Sunshine or something!

youtube.com/watch?v=FPyw4Kqcs5M

But you could always send it in the mail to their PO box or the company or something and tell them you would like them to have it, maybe someone will pass on the parcel for the fren to them!
> You don't have to go there in person of course, the fren is saving up for his JLand trip anyways!

Attached: Mina107.webm (314x640, 332.95K)

no way! we might get one for us, brother

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン

brother, make sure you are spending wisely

Your fortune: Good Luck

the yejigets

Your fortune: Outlook good

I would ask how that was pronounced but I will refer to the video
not yet. I don't know if I should post it. right now they are watching some gross waffle being made in korean
youtube.com/watch?v=kGcOzo2nSN8
just make the waffle you don't have to add stuff.

>But also, remember that we like our CURSED Jimmy-Jams from time to time as well so maybe there's some CURSED but BLESSED BOPS in there, too!
I may have posted something from there in here and vice versa
>But doesn't she know about the cartels and stuff?!
she probably just thinks I am making it up. it doesn't help that her coworkers are planning to make the trip and if they can go why can't we?

>He's right for just making you assume it's alright naturally kek
maybe he is

Attached: dreamcatcher-yoohyeon.webm (450x640, 1.16M)

Brothers we don’t have Japanese lessons until september, we have forgotten how to read Japanese again damn it. We need to just go there already.

Attached: D4A73210-5DC2-4F7A-A8A4-DCBA98E82756.jpg (700x1019, 108.79K)

check em

Your fortune: Better not tell you now

Who deleted the yeji

Attached: 5A574DFB-2A59-4D58-BB36-30686C00F324.jpg (400x400, 17.71K)

yes brother watch the video she says everytime

Your fortune: Outlook good

For me, it'd have to be the Pokevidya for what it's worth!
> Not much KLanguage stuff in there though... I think I picked the wrong option and they won't let me change it!
youtube.com/watch?v=Ew7xfsjDcP4

Attached: DINOWEEDS.jpg (498x900, 178.48K)

brother we were too early for the yejigets

>this doob makes zoomers lose their minds!

Attached: 1653480496633.jpg (1080x1350, 117.22K)

oh is that what anh-ya is?
what is that other one in that one video?
>bottom-gra

brother we are doobers

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again