RIP white people

From 100% to 9% now that is a brutal fall

Attached: rip white people.jpg (500x336, 36.1K)

while some people call levantine people 'caucasians' they're a bit different from european natives, i mean that is if you take the bible as literal history

Attached: kak-virastit-borodu.jpg (522x385, 29.25K)

Whites were not the first humans created by God. I feel the Asian races were. The Caucasian white race was actually created on the 8th. Day, after God had rested on the 7th. Day. All the rest of the races were created on the 6th. Day. Eight is symbolic of "a new beginning" in Biblical numerics.

Idunno bro: And the Lord God formed Adam (as) dust from the earth. and he blew in his nose the breath of life and Adam became a living being.

Made from dirt. Sounds like a negro to me.

Adam was probably an ancient king of the semitic peoples

And he did it all in the dark.

Light came later

The Adamic seedline is Caucasian.

>God
lol
lmao even

The fact you still cling to religion is why you fell.

Uhhhh. Wrong. Go re-read Genesis 1

Now the Spirit expressly says that in later times some will depart from the faith by devoting themselves to deceitful spirits and teachings of demons.

- 1 Timothy 4:1

If anyone teaches a different doctrine and does not agree with the sound words of our Lord Jesus Christ and the teaching that accords with godliness, he is puffed up with conceit and understands nothing. He has an unhealthy craving for controversy and for quarrels about words, which produce envy, dissension, slander, evil suspicions, and constant friction among people who are depraved in mind and deprived of the truth, imagining that godliness is a means of gain.

- 1 Timothy 6:3-5

Adamu vs. Sarku

Most of the world believes in God. This beautiful world we live in isn't a giant coincidence. All of us will meet our maker. The non-believer isn't exempt from that.

Are asians or white people more like elves?

if God exists he's not really the god of Abraham he's more of a force, a superior conscience without a humanoid appearance

according to medieval biblical scholars whites and asians supposedly descend from Japhet the pale son of Noah

If God exists, then white genocide must be part of his plan and you going against it is sacrilegious. Trust the plan. Just 2000 more years, goyim.

I know this is bait, but fuck it. There is a God but it's not the one in the bible or the Quran or any other religion created by humans. God created the Universe Billions of years ago when the Big Bang occurred. Earth was created millions of years ago. Then life existed as a single celled organism that evolved into different species. Humans came latter and originated in Africa. So the first humans were black. We have scientific evidence of this. The humans than spread across the Earth into different continents and evolved into different races. There is no disputing this. We have DNA and genetics to prove this. Christians seem to think the Bible actually happened even tho there is no evidence of this. Where is the Garden of Eden that's supposed to originate on Earth? Can't find it. Science has proven that evolution is real and humans began in Africa. We have the evidence. You have none. If you can't prove your belief and others can than your belief is wrong. Sorry. Now you are red pilled. You're welcome.

nigga shut the fuck up

How convenient. It must be true because we say so and anyone else that says otherwise is wrong. I mean we have to proof of this but be afraid. Be very afraid. Fear is you only God.

Well we gotta make the final battle more fair and fun by giving the nogs and chinks the numbers

lmao get em

Well put ..

Waiting for the less educated to shout at you …

Sorry to make you think. It must hurt your little tiny brain. What a great argument you made. Good one.

good take that shit to 0 lol

Did not take long.

>God exists
>source: this banana and ocean waves
I feel happy knowing churches and televangelists scam you dumbasses out your earnings every day so they can afford bigger mansions, bulletproof cars, and private jets.

>Italian song
*faggots
suddenly faggots
video with song and random images
and suddenly faggots
10a

It's okay. I know I don't know that a "God" exists. I am more of an agnostic. I believe in the Universe as a God. It's called Pantheism. I believe the universe created itself. It then created humans/life for the Universe to experiencing itself. Is this correct? Maybe not. But it makes me feel better. I'm probably wrong. Who knows? But I do know the Bible and the Quran and all other man made religions are wrong. At least I accept the fact that I may be wrong and don't kill anyone in the Universe's name. Sorry to be so honest. I know this is Any Forums and we're supposed to lie but I'm drunk and don't give a fuck. Have a good day.