How to hide a body?

In the hypothetical case that i kill someone, what do i do with the body? How do i hide it?

Attached: pepe wondering.png (660x574, 51.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/238421748/#q238444422
desuarchive.org/a/thread/239027414/#q239027414
desuarchive.org/a/thread/239573057/#q239573057
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just get a pig to eat it

What if i live in an urban area?

wrap the body in a tarp, put it in a cage of metal fencing, weigh down with boulders, dump into a deep, uninteresting part of a body of water

fair enough

Attached: how.jpg (509x338, 174.84K)

There was a post or pasta about removing teeth, toes, and fingers. Other identifiable things tattoos or piercings. Put body in sleeping bag. Add yogurt with active cultures

Eat it.

gross but effective i suppose
kek

Eating it is the most retarded option, you’ll shit out the teeth and flush it in the toilet.

Who eats teeth? You make them into dentures that you 'find' in someone else's attic

Or you could just smash them all with a hammer.

desuarchive.org/a/thread/238421748/#q238444422

I suppose, but its more fun to have the mystery dentures

desuarchive.org/a/thread/239027414/#q239027414

stfu weeb

>Asking for a friend

Wrap body in woollen blanket (must be wool).
Drench in cooking oil (sunflower, canola etc).
Second drench in low-temp accelerant (methylated spirits is ideal).
Burn.
Wool is fire-resistant so this process creates the ‘wick effect’, body fat renders to oil and ignites in turn. Creates a relatively cool and low-smoke fire that will almost totally cremate the body over a period of several hours.
You will probably be left some bits of skull and feet but these can be safely discarded, preferably by wrapping in diapers (nobody is going to open one of those) and dropping in a series of public trash bins.

desuarchive.org/a/thread/239573057/#q239573057

makes some sense, but nobody noticing and being curious about something burning is highly improbable

Shove little pieces up your ass and shit them out all over the city in public bathrooms.

You bury the body in an upright position with a small animal on top near the surface. Cover with leafs. If found it's likely written of as a false positive.

Yor gonna smesh teh DNA inta peaces, kekeke

stuff it in the recycling bin if it's large enough. they won't notice until it's no longer linked to you