The white man is dead

We are the original humans. Did you really think we are the least advanced? Ever since catching wind of your existence, we've been guiding your race to extinction.
>I don't believe you
Then why do we have free access to your countries but you can't come to Africa? Did you really think we had no role in that setup?

Africans are the youngest people with the highest birthrates and unlimited access to your fake countries. Why? Because we have always been in control. Your existence is a blip on the radar for the original humans. Evolution has selected us, not you. It created us first and will conclude with us. You are just a phase being phased out

Attached: facts.jpg (500x500, 65.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kinginstitute.stanford.edu/encyclopedia/levison-stanley-david
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Did you really think we had no role in that setup?
You are nothing but a jewish bioweapon with no self determination.
Chinese are your new slave masters in Africa.

Attached: 1604498335134 (1).png (561x558, 173.78K)

Attached: 1576188073058.jpg (671x1024, 129.24K)

Attached: 1661369203262973.jpg (900x993, 213.37K)

What a blatant delusion. If Africa is nothing more than a lab to produce "bioweapons" then why not destroy it? The answer is you can't because we own you. You are the master of DELUSION

you're not my bioweapon, you're theirs.

Africans are the top race, we actively manage your culture and borders. Don't speak about Israel, they are accepting black migrants, too. Delusions everywhere today

Jewish bioweapon.
> they are accepting black migrants
LMAO, no. not in any numbers that matter.

Attached: 1587074047602.png (581x664, 211.08K)

You describe Africa as a stack of ammo being used by jews. Well then, destroy it. You wouldn't dare as it would provoke the wrath of the African army which now occupies every country in the world

Fuck off, Zionist shill.

Attached: blackedfaggot.jpg (576x1024, 376.43K)

How many Palestinian children have you gunned down today, kike?

Attached: israeli-propaganda.jpg (644x1024, 125.6K)

The only thing in our way is other white people who are paid off or duped by Jews.
Just embrace being a pawn bro, you're still on the winning team.

unless you just got off the fucking boat, none yall niggas are African

Who put those white people there? We did. Black activists in your nation. We are in every nation

I don't remember the Frankfurt School having any nigger founders.
Even king nigger martin Luther Kang was an FBI pawn.

We created it. You thought it "randomly" selected us to be the new face of every country?

African army. Your population would drop 30% in a year the second the useful goyim stop feeding you.

>the wrath of the African army which now occupies the prisons of every country in the world
FTFY

niggers are the dumbest race, of course you are the plutocratic ideal new slave class.

here, you can read about the Jew that trained Martin Luther King to be his best house negro.

kinginstitute.stanford.edu/encyclopedia/levison-stanley-david

when this black army stops killing its own by the hundreds over Jordans and Newports I'll start to worry. Otherwise I'll just wait for the news to tell me the latest body count for today.

Let's face it white women simply love black men in this day and age. It's completely normal and quite beautiful. It has to do with the alpha nature of the black man. But the melanin receptors in the white woman's vagina play a significant role in them being drawn to the black man for mating and marriage purposes as well. They simply want the best genetics for their future children. It's evolution at work, whitebois simply are no longer involved. Us whitebois are simply obsolete. I've had to come to terms with it. But I'm here and I'm happy with what we still have. Such as taking care of the mother and their offspring. It can be very a very rewarding experience.

based

Attached: 1659639739893904.gif (384x304, 1.74M)

would you suck a log of shit out andy's b-hole?

We live in your goddamn country, in fact we live in ALL countries. There are no borders in our eyes because we own you all. Delusional fucks

Of course.

why do you need to make threads to cry in if this fact is so apparent?

Attached: 1605520672717.png (1252x648, 390.43K)