Girlfriend gets random texts yesterday from a guy showing her past sex vids and pics

>Girlfriend gets random texts yesterday from a guy showing her past sex vids and pics
>she comes downstairs panicking when her mom dropped coffee she asked her mom if she has her ex's number in her phone
>spents all night and day upstairs
>doesnt talk to me
>wants to be left alone
>creep on her instagram she now follows that ex she would sometimes name. Unless it's a different dude but what are the chances
>see she went to her old now hacked fb account and liked a pic with her and some guy from 4 years ago
>but they dont really look alike
Just a very strange day today she does show me love still and cares for me but extremely confused

Attached: aaa.jpg (750x757, 155.24K)

Reccomendation:
Insist on this shit.

Make sure she doesn't get any funny ideas.

Attached: 2e3cea5e3dada84cf7fde49d422d7946 (2).png (203x203, 51.6K)

Are you fucking retarded cuck? Tell her to explain everything to you in full detail. Go fight the guy if it's necessary.

It's over

Means nothing if she loves you shes just keep tab on him incase he posts embarrassing sex photos on there

lol yes a long good talk will sure make OP fuckable. And the dude sending her videos railing her less fuckable.

Forget it, you lost. However you can play this right. I recommend you to dip and ghost her for atleast a week without announcing it. Completely stonewall her. All the while obviously hitting up women over your socials. After that tell her youve been busy and that you would like a more casual relationship.

Never mention the other dude and the videos.

Shes mentioned many times her past bfs ghosted her she was the only one instigating pics and they would never like or comment or friend her or follow her it was all one sided on her end. I ghosted her first time last year being a neet and being embarrassed thinking I'd never have a chance then couple months got hammered and texted her again. She was happy and we hit it off saying it's ok the way I am and we'll work on it. She has helped me alot getting out i will say. That guy in the suppose videos and pics with her once had a house together then he kicked her out of the house and ghosted her

The dude is obviously reeling her back in with the videos. Your girlfriend is obviously not comfortable around you because she feels guilt for feeling the same way and is conflicted. Shes obviously talking to the guy and reconnecting while isolating from you. You hanging around her being a good supportive boyfriend while this happens will drive her in the guys arms. She either already cheated or is about to cheat on you.This is where Im coming from.

If you want to game this and want her to keep her around long term you need to be more nuclear than she is and just dip and cheat, reel her back in and build back up with a new set of rules where the power dynamic is tilted in your favour.. which means you having more options.

However mate, this is just how Id do it. you do you. Just dont be naive

That was another dude that texted her that. The reason she went to get the number of the ex that ghosts her and probably not even replying since hes active no where on social media is she knows he sent it to his friends and texted her it somehow getting her number. She was pissed

Alright, did she tell you that or did you see that yourself?

Confront her about it jesus christ be a man. If shes talking to her ex threaten leave

She came downstairs mad getting her other phone cause no reply and still no reply today so shes raging on what to do

Tell her you wanna have sex

Attached: 1661332057765817.jpg (750x747, 235.12K)

I did she said no rush what I really want right bow is security keeps making up excuses. Maybe it's because shes broken can barely walk far and now rides a scooter due to arthritis.

Autism the relationship

how old is she

31 I'm 32. She used to always have pain but would hide it

Uh user you got to check those videos are they hot?

time to go, user. you're wasting your time.

Lol

gg wp no re

>Go fight the guy if it's necessary.
>End up either in jail or hospital
No vagina is worth fighting for.

Is she hot?
So you're a neet in your 30s and have a gf? Good for you.