Did you know Jupiter is so huge that the Sun actually orbits Jupiter...

Did you know Jupiter is so huge that the Sun actually orbits Jupiter? They both orbit each other which creates the actual center of the solar system out in the middle of empty space. It's called a barycenter. Pretty close to the Sun though. Apparently Jupiter makes the Sun basically spin around like a stripper on a pole. Same thing with Pluto and one of it's moons.

Attached: 1661351542650019m.jpg (1024x971, 80.9K)

Thats not true you dumbass the sun does NOT orbit Jupiter, fucking retard.

ARE YOU BRAINDEAD OP?? WHY WOULD YOU SAY THIS??? ITS NOT EVEN TRUE? FUCK YOU

What he said is true aside from the fact the sun Orbits Jupiter kek

I can confirm the sun orbits Jupiter

I can confirm that op orbits his highschool crush

Same with everything in the solar system that has mass.
As much pull as the sun asserts on Earth, for example, Earth asserts equally on the sun.
Or take your mom, OP. As much as Earths gravitity pulls on her, she pulls on the Earth. Doesn't mean the Earth is orbiting your mom. But it's close

>Sun actually orbits Jupiter
>actual center of the solar system out in the middle of empty space. It's called a barycenter. Pretty close to the Sun

>They both orbit each other which creates the actual center of the solar system
That's true for any planet, OP. Same for the earth, the sun and it both orbit around a certain point in space, that's how gravity and orbits work.
>out in the middle of empty space
No.

You mean Saturn and the moon are tidally locked, not astounding but interesting.

Based Jupiter post but op is a faggot

do we... have gravity? are we doomed to be followed for all eternity?

The barycentre is still inside the sun. Jupiter isn't that masaive

More like Jewpiter

Space doesn't exist.

The barycenter of the Solar System is just outside the Sun's surface. The sun contains 99.85 percent of the total mass of the Solar System. Jupiter doesn't even make up a tenth of one percent of the Solar Systems total mass.

Kiss my solar mass

The greater the mass the greater the force of attraction.
tl;dr i like em thicc af

Your mom orbits my dick

Attached: 1661212127870269.gif (500x365, 1.81M)

>true story bro

These memes are no longer amusing.