Walk into your bedroom

>Walk into your bedroom
>You find this black woman on your bed
>But you hate black people
Wat do?

Attached: 1493453349003.jpg (960x1280, 228.46K)

Give her a towel and order some clothes for her so that she can go home on her own.

Don't hate 'em bad enough to pass up a prime piece. Would ravage and make her call me master.

I might rape, but worry that my pure white genes may accidently create a half-caste mutant.

suck on them titties for sure.
had a hooker like her one time.

Call the cops.I am not a virgin who ran out of options and now has to fuck gorilla.

Maybe even sue her for a good measure.

Apologize to her

Realize I was wrong and give her a good time

Give her a screaming orgasm and cum inside her.

Impregnate her with my inferior white sperm

I used to work in social services and had to put up with niggers all day, every day. (But fun fact: I usually found that the half-nigger kids were way worse than the full-nigger kids.)

Anyway, I nevertheless had a black female friend at the time. She was about as non-nigger as you could get. Valedictorian of her prestigious private high school (where she was the only black kid). All of her interests were centered around oldschool video games and anime and cosplay and sci-fi. She was tall and slim and incredibly attractive but also cripplingly socially awkward. She was basically like a sexy white/asian nerd girl in a black girl's body.

She also tended to make self-disparaging jokes about her own blackness. We'd see a monkey hat on display in a store, she'd say "lol, that's me," that sort of thing. And so being aware of this, I took advantage of it one day when there was a momentary sexual opening between us.

The conversation had reached a point where she was coyly telling me that she had a "really weird fetish" but didn't want to tell me what it was because it was so weird. I finally get it out of her: She just really, really loves sucking dick. I tell her "Oh, that's not really weird. I thought you were going to say you like being called a 'nigger whore' or something like that."

She looked shocked for a moment, but then just as quickly almost seemed to melt, saying "Oh my god, that turned me on so much just now... Why did that turn me on?!" New fetish unlocked, and thereafter every one our hang outs ended with her on her knees sucking my dick while I called her a nigger whore. It was a great way to blow off steam after dealing with real niggers all week.

Pic related, giving her her first ever facial in her life.

Attached: f0584878.jpg (640x480, 44.74K)

Attached: 1661349769338.jpg (1536x2048, 427.68K)

Breed the black out of her obviously

any more of her, OP?

Kill it with fire! It's got HIV for sure.

Record consent video, hate fuck, then call police for breaking and entering. Use consent video if she claims rape.

>>But you hate black people
>Wat do?
call the cops ez

I can't make it out what's in that pic. You using a potato for a camera? It looks like mayonaise on a burger. Why you take picture of food and try and pass it off as a blowjob with happy ending? 640x480 rez too? I call bullshit with your razor flip phone.

any more?

Based. You must have done this kind of thing before. Subscribed!

This is an amazing story. More of her?

8/10 larp

I don't hate black people at all. It's niggers I can't stand.

Simple. Roll play master and slave so she can make me feel like Ben Franklin.