Kiwi Farms down

I CAN'T SNEED

Attached: 928858959929949.jpg (1440x2235, 544.68K)

Has cloudfare dropped them?

how the fuck are they even up to this day anyway ? Aren't they like doing raids and harassing people irl or something ?

Free speech, look it up

>Thinking they should be taken down for raiding and harassment. You have to go back

I mean, you can't raid on Any Forums anymore so why do they get a free pass ?

They have a clear look but don't touch policy so no, they don't allow raiding either.

Biden and the democrats got the FBI to take it down after they offended a tranny

Attached: 71D8EDAD-5738-46BE-B309-AE30BFC5E2B8.jpg (750x209, 66.79K)

'officiay', but practically they just don't care right ? Like if they replace the word 'raid' with 'cow' or something

No, if you did that a mod would ban you and the community would call you a retard or a glowie.

so how does it work ? Harassing someone or a group is essentially raiding is not ?

you are so fucking stupid

You're not allowed to harrass anyone. You're allowed to talk all the shit you want about a person and "dox" them by looking up public info they have about themselves on the internet but they make it specific that you're not allowed to interact with "the cow". This obviously always results on a couple of retards going to Twitter and harrasing the target but it can't be traced back to the site.

Right, so a knowing tap on the side of the nose "Don't raid". Because drumming up a hundred post threads on randos, filled with replies of a quality that would be obvious shitpost bait stuff here, and dropping dox / accounts / etc surely wouldn't have any effect, right? It's only pure coincidence that when people are driven to suicide, or swatting, or IRL harassment happens on the regular, that the posters are cackling and continue a holding pattern.

Sure, people are only ~saying~ they deserve this and that, so surely that means when people act as ~individuals~ and make sure not to mention kiwifarms, it's ~totally unrelated~.

Kiwifarms is the dumbest case of "I'm not touching you! I'm not touching you!".

If you think about it for more than 10 seconds, even with your room temperature IQ, you would notice it's really not that different than here or any other site where gossip about a particular online person is allowed.

Except for the fact it's a stable forum with accounts, names, persistent info, and has a singular purpose. Nice try though. Gonna put that right up there with "but twitter does the exact same thing!!11" deflection.

How is it not comparable retard?

>it's a stable forum
Just like literally every forum

>with accounts
every social media

>names
every social media

>persistent info
Any social media, except here because threads get deleted after a while (if not achieved)

>and has a singular purpose

The purpose is to laugh at online people in a forum. It's no different than a subreddit where people can talk shit or a closed FB group to share memes. In addition this is all protected by freedom of speech. Nice cope faggot, just admit you have a thread in the site.

>just like literally every forum
And unlike Any Forums, which isn't a stable forum, but a place in constant flux with threads dying quickly. And, wouldn't you know it, standards about not doxxing, and when it becomes a problem, they do something about it.

>every social media
And unlike 'every social media', they totally disregard the effects their shit has. Meanwhile, on social media, if a group of people consistently obsess over a target, post their info, and immediately and magically a bunch of 'totally unaffiliated' people start to systemically use that doxx info, they, y'know, get the info taken down, and the people involved get looked into. Oh, and the whole part about social media not existing for a single fringe subject while welcoming and even fostering belligerence that, wow, like magic, has the bizarre effect of creating a childish 'dare you to do something' echo chamber. Man, its just like that time the stormfront did similar shit, and like magic, the people the doxx was about suddenly got consistent harassment. Weird right? Hey guys, we're just gonna put this info over here, for no reason, sure hope nobody does something! Sure hope if they do, they disavow all knowledge of our forum! Gee whizz!

>the purpose is to laugh at online people in a forum
Ah yes, and seeking out and sharing the personal information of those people, their workplace, their family, photographs of the front of their buildings, etc, all very important requirements to... merely laughing at people?

Oh well, at least you tried.
I mean, I'm under no illusion that if Kiwifarms gets taken down they'll just relocate, but the point is that wherever the obsessive manlets go, it might be somewhere that -actually- only cares about the lulz and drama, and actually takes steps to prevent the shitstains from swatting their cows.

Cope harder.

>And, wouldn't you know it, standards about not doxxing, and when it becomes a problem, they do something about it.

lol, lmao even. I would say this is bait but I genuinely think you're just a newfaggot.

Also, how do you think doxing works? Do you honestly think KF its full of el1t3 haxx0rz that enter into their target computer and steal their private info? Nigger these people get dox because all of them without exception love putting their private info in the public. These 'dox" you're so scared of is just some autistic power rangers with too much freetime looking through every post and accounts the cow has and making guesses where they're located through Google maps. Don't want to get dox? Don't be a retard and expose your private info like a camwhore.

>Gonna put that right up there with "but twitter does the exact same thing!!11" deflection.

>every social media

That was fast

Aight, so if you don't have airtight info lockdown across all internet presence in case the autismo obsessive squad wants to devote weeks scouring the internet for crumbs about you, then its the targets fault and not a site devoted to collecting and sharing the info?

Having a normal one, user

I mean, considering the type of people they target, you could also try, I don't know, maybe not being an online sperg?

You are but a nigger dog and in the wrong place

k

Glad you agree that if KF doesn't want to be shut down, they just have to not be a bunch of online spergs. But they are. Consistently. GG