Get dubs or leave forever

Get dubs or leave forever

Attached: doublesguy10.jpg (934x625, 59.66K)

fuck it

Not trying but byeeee op!

counts as a try. bye

ezpz

I got rejected again today. No matter how hard I try no woman will have me. I think about this while walking home from the bus dropoff but grin knowing what is waiting for me. Someone who can't reject me, who has shared love with me for most of her life.
I notice my parents are gone and smile more as I walk in the door. In the living room their is a golden pile of joy laying on the couch.
'Hello Stacy'
A wicked grin widens on my face and the animal darts to the corner of the room, tail between its legs. I slowly approach as her nervous glare shifts to a growl.
I lunge and pin her to the wall and she thrashes, adding a scratch to the countless on my arms. Forcing her to the ground with my arm on her neck I start to shimmy off my pants. I position myself behind her and move my arm to a chokehold while she flails violently. I enter and start thrusting.
'Stop fighting and let it happen!' I scream as my movements become a frantic spasm. I finish with an O on my face and slacken my arm and Stacy whimpers and scurries away, my cock sliding out and shooting one more time onto the carpet. I stay there, flat on my back and stare at the ceiling in bliss for around an hour before getting up and dressing. I hum on my way to my room for an eight hour gaming session.

Good, I want to leave

poop

Dubs get

Attached: 0d6.png (472x470, 303.77K)

I never get dubs :(

check 'em

let me show you how to get dubs

What about trips?
>get

You went super saiyan here

HOLY SHIT!

Attached: absolutely-witnessed.jpg (931x557, 73.57K)

Let me leave please

I’ll found true love good bye now.

dubs trips quads. what are you man

You’ll never leave this place user, what have you done!

bye

The money I will have one day is going to be more than 3/4 of the people on Any Forums.