Random chick leaked my nudes

every person on my insta follow list now has a picture of my cock cos I refuse to pay a ransom to a 19 year old that lives in Athens, Ohio. How does one recover from this? anyone else been in the same scenario?

Attached: greed mario.png (623x618, 114.09K)

Is your face visible in the pic?

No but my clothes are and she has a picture of me before hand so you can put 2 and 2 together

tell them to go ahead and that the picture was taken when you were 16

Your fortune: Bad Luck

Attached: 1650653780154.jpg (670x960, 52.1K)

>Photoshop
>Return fire
but user i cant photoshop
>blackmail is illegal fyi
>you did nothing illegal
>call police

If your face and your dick are not in the same frame, it literally does not matter. You can easily claim that it's not you, and her "evidence" is nothing more than circumstantial coincidence.
Personally I wouldn't wear that particular set of clothes together anymore, but that's just me.

Does it really affect your life at all.

This can't be true.

Attached: raw.png (328x198, 58.54K)

Yeah I ended up posting on my story just saying I was getting blackmailed by a dissgruntled ex and that if they didn't want to see my cock don't open her text.

it's just shit cos she lives in a different country to me, really wish I could get her actual identity just to fuck w her

Consurned it may effect my line of work

>How does one recover from this?

How small is your dick exactly? If I had some chick leak my photos everywhere, it wouldn't bother me. The only people interested in your dick want to fuck you, so it's not a bad thing unless you're extremely insecure about your size. Even then, if your dick is small, nothing changes.

Unless you've got your dick pressed up against an animal or small child, how would it affect your work? And even then I'm pretty sure it's legal to fuck animals in Canadastan these days.

7 inches so not too consurned about that, just a matter of it was something I woulda wished to have kept private

that's true other than being embaressing I can't imagine I could get fired for it. wasn't anything too raunchy, just a few pics and a vid of me pulling it out

Why did you send a picture of your cock to a 19 year-old from Athens, Ohio in the first place?

literally what scenario do you think that makes any sense? The only time stuff like that affects people's lives is when they clearly make a lifestyle or second career out of posting sexual material, and a comany would want to keep that away from their work environment. Other than that, employeers don't give a shit about one off personal shit getting leaked years ago. Worst case the recruiter is a fag, somehow finds it and faps to it.

Literally a non issue then. At most you have a semi funny story about the time a 19yo girl tried to blackmail you. Enjoy the rest of your life.

hey I'm from Athens!

surely track her down for me

you're right, thanks user, actually made me feel alot better about the whole scenario

not your personal army.

and don't call me Shirley.

Attached: leslie-nielsen-450x600.jpg (450x600, 62.21K)

Fuck you then faggot

apologies champ

Attached: shirley.0.jpg (1200x800, 67.37K)

>consurned