Degrade the gf

degrade the gf

Attached: IMG_9607.jpg (2197x2391, 864.39K)

>degrade the gf
Girl, look at your bf

idk bro she's very pretty

amazing slutty gf, interested

Attached: IMG_5010 copy.jpg (2120x2013, 646.85K)

What Lovely pink nipples

>chubby
>unattractive labia that makes her pussy look like an undercooked arbys sandwich
>small tits that are already drooping at a young age
Although judging by the state of your kankles and fucked up monkey feet she’s right at home with a specimen like you.

You must be a cuck to be asking us to degrade her daily like this.

If you really want someone to degrade her send to me over a long weekend. She can be a play toy for my girlfriend and I. We will keep her tied up begging for cum. Unless she is a good little toy the only cum she gets would be the creampies she cleans from my girlfriend. If she is a good toy she might get a load on her face or tits.

wanna share with my gf? on kik: sneeze5k

Attached: IMG_2575.jpg (1065x1051, 362.25K)

open her legs?

Attached: IMG_0968 copy.jpg (997x1140, 285.58K)

The fuck is wrong with her wonkey tits. She's too young to have stretch marks on her tits.

better?

Attached: IMG_1484 copy 2.png (1242x1934, 1.16M)

she loves her bottle

Attached: bottle 1.webm (1920x1080, 951.41K)

Attached: 1649199844795.jpg (1912x1524, 383.2K)

Kind of sick of seeing your used up whore of a girlfriend. All week long we've been destroying this girl and you keep posting the same 4 fucking pictures. Take some initiative and make new pictures... What's that? You don't actually have any control over this woman? You only have these four pictures before she left you? This isn't really your girlfriend is it? More than having her degraded you want to feel degraded yourself. You want the sting of more capable men describing how they treat a piece of ass like this. It's you that wants to feel used and ashamed. Pussy ass motherfucker.

That's not how bodies work you virgin. If her tits grew 3 sizes in a year, there will be stretch marks, regardless of age.

Attached: IMG_12.jpg (1490x1200, 562.77K)

Have you stretched that asshole? Have you made her cry while she cums? I'd pin those ankles to her ass cheeks and sit on them as I Fuck that pink shithole. Just as she is going into a trance of dull pain and anal stimulation, it's time for a kidney punch to wake/tighten her up. Are you watching user? Are you jerking yourself while watching a real man put 5he hurt to your girl? She's gonna cum, cry and bleed and ask for more.

My wife's tits do not look like that and she's 38 years old with double D's. Sorry to tell you, her tits are retarded.

Attached: IMG14.jpg (956x744, 285.08K)