UK thread

Attached: url(7).jpg (2000x1183, 721.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/hevvrr_/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-62564028
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>starts thread
>posts nothing

The same slag pictures posted in every that.

It makes me realize how ugly your average Brit girl is. Fat, caked in makeup, same poses. Just disgusting.

Going on holiday and swiping on tinder, the difference is huge.

Nice one bot boy

Britbong here - I agree wholeheartedly, but only about the ones who post on socials - the usual working class trash you get in every country. Middle class and upper class English birds are still fucking divine. You just don't see them putting it all out there on their socials. I grant you, the majority of the British women you see online in threads like this today are repulsively obese, doughy, white as flour and have no shame or modesty. They are covered in tats, know nothing about hair or makeup and dress like whores too. You see them staggering aorund city centres most nights, drunk to the point that they just collapse in their own vomit and piss. We have a serious national drink problem now.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Brief history of the Falklands War

Attached: tumblr_8e8cb4295f40c7aa9015002d8d13a52b_294d418b_500.gif (480x270, 1.63M)

fuck them Argies

Do *not* make the same mistake I did and meet up with local british 'sluts'. Didn't listen to comments and ended up with an STD (and not AIDS thankfully)

Attached: dangerous.png (634x258, 19.98K)

Not worth the risk

Attached: save.jpg (1079x1084, 406.46K)

She cute. Got more?

You can just straight up ask her for nudes. slept with 90+ men this year so far as well lol

found what is most likely her profile now on instagram and yeah she screams "i've slept with 90 men in the past year"

instagram.com/hevvrr_/ if anyone is wondering

Nah not the same one. It's the two in the convo about HIV known so far

Attached: 61D967E5-E950-40CE-9A8C-1785F79A3166.jpg (750x1334, 151.43K)

hevgrr has AIDS. You found hevvrr.

>Communications Act 2003 section 127
(1)A person is guilty of an offence if he—

(a)sends by means of a public electronic communications network a message or other matter that is grossly offensive or of an indecent, obscene or menacing character; or

(b)causes any such message or matter to be so sent.

(2)A person is guilty of an offence if, for the purpose of causing annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to another, he—

(a)sends by means of a public electronic communications network, a message that he knows to be false,

(b)causes such a message to be sent; or

(c)persistently makes use of a public electronic communications network.

>Prevention From Harassment Act 1997 section 1
1)A person must not pursue a course of conduct—

(a)which amounts to harassment of another, and

(b)which he knows or ought to know amounts to harassment of the other.

>Prevention From Harassment Act 1997 section 7

2)References to harassing a person include alarming the person or causing the person distress.

3)A “course of conduct” must involve—

(a)in the case of conduct in relation to a single person (see section 1(1)), conduct on at least two occasions in relation to that person, or

(b)in the case of conduct in relation to two or more persons (see section 1(1A)), conduct on at least one occasion in relation to each of those persons.]

>Protection From Harassment Act 1997 section 2A - Offence of stalking
1)A person is guilty of an offence if—

(a)the person pursues a course of conduct in breach of section 1(1), and

(b)the course of conduct amounts to stalking.

(2)For the purposes of subsection (1)(b) (and section 4A(1)(a)) a person's course of conduct amounts to stalking of another person if—

(a)it amounts to harassment of that person,

(b)the acts or omissions involved are ones associated with stalking, and

(c)the person whose course of conduct it is knows or ought to know that the course of conduct amounts to harassment of the other person.

(3)The following are examples of acts or omissions which, in particular circumstances, are ones associated with stalking—

(a)following a person,

(b)contacting, or attempting to contact, a person by any means,

(c)publishing any statement or other material—

(i)relating or purporting to relate to a person, or

(ii)purporting to originate from a person,

(d)monitoring the use by a person of the internet, email or any other form of electronic communication,

(e)loitering in any place (whether public or private),

(f)interfering with any property in the possession of a person,

(g)watching or spying on a person.

>Criminal Justice and Courts Act 2015 section 33
(1)It is an offence for a person to disclose a private sexual photograph or film if the disclosure is made—

(a)without the consent of an individual who appears in the photograph or film, and

(b)with the intention of causing that individual distress.

>Inside the secret world of trading nudes
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-62564028
>Women are facing threats and blackmail from a mob of anonymous strangers after their personal details, intimate photos and videos were shared on the social media platform Reddit. The BBC has unmasked the man behind one of the groups, thanks to a second-hand cigarette lighter.

Cool. Who is she? Can I sleep with her?

>Paying for nudes

But yeah loads of revenge, post my ex, etc.

did you hear about the guy that got accused of this but was let off because he said posting nudes was a fetish and not for revenge?