When did you finally realize you're not young anymore?

Tik Tok and Vtubers, so fucking bizarre. I accepted that I'm just not in touch of whatever the kids are doing these days.

Attached: British soldier giving the thousand yard stare, 1917.jpg (249x337, 21.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mVaNMQvSeoE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm 19 and don't keep up with these things either nigga

41 here. Old millenial. As new social media platforms come out, I give less and less of a fuck. I am starting to miss the pre-smartphone days. People were more present. You could get bored and do something besides instinctively pull out a phone and entertain yourself. People had more situational awareness. We're screwed.

>People had more situational awareness.
Mind elaborating on this grandpa?

I started feeling old at 16.
26 now and while I do still feel old, I also rather enjoy it to be honest. I never really liked social media to begin with, and once everyone had to constantly send snapchats and watch vine/tiktok videos constantly, I realized it was never for me and I haven't looked twice at it.
>Vtubers
I had to look this up, and yeah it just confirmed even more that I am officially old.

Not the user but this sort of thing was almost unheard of 20 years ago
youtube.com/watch?v=mVaNMQvSeoE

>tiktok
they just reskinned vine for zoomers, this one I understand
>vtubers
every day we stray further from God's light

Yas this photo speaks to me

Oh ok, appreciate it.

I have to google pretty much every meme nowadays and have no idea what any of them mean. Wtf is a slidding log?
What the fuck is bussin no cap?
Troon? Also why are tiktokers like flapping their lips around to that song with a horse noise? I miss when girugamesh was a meme. Pic unrelated

Attached: 1659989065453371.jpg (626x750, 77.64K)

23. Realized my youth is behind me and getting older is all that's left. I can still enjoy it, but damn is life short.

go back

You're still fairly young user, are you still no in touch with what's cool?

Why the fuck does "what's cool" even matter? Getting old isn't not having stuff in common with the youth. Its literally how much life you've lived, how much you have left. Basic biological function brah

No shit sherlock, but as I said you are still fairly young. I was more wondering if you were still following trends and keeping up with the latest stuff.

That car wasn't even going to hit her, it would've passed in front of her. Fag just wanted to play hero.

You are practically still a kid at 23. You start losing touch around 30.

When I came back from war, spent 12 long years in the Army, came back an old man, who doesn't recognise anything anymore. People seem crueller, less tolerant, and inside their own echo chamber, the "I didn't agree with the war, so you must be a bad person" mentality.

I don’t agree with the war, so I don’t think your sacrifice served any purpose.

Oh fair. No, I'm not. I never really followed trends. I'll be honest, my gaming for example consists of Fortnite and RuneScape. Runescapes for losers, idc about being uncool. Fortnite is sort of a popular trend, but I play it out of boredom. If I fit into a trend, it's because I enjoy it, not for the sake of being part of it, if that makes sense.

On top of that, I don't understand tiktok

I agree with you wholeheartedly,