Wtf

wtf

Attached: 1632668541475.png (1096x1001, 100.15K)

What's weird about it? That Intel GPUs got included and released to the market with certain models thanks to deals done with manufacturers?

Where is the number of shipments?

Attached: 1658683874745.png (600x337, 156.92K)

AMD getting their shit pushed in. What's new?

Rather impressive that DLSS and RTX were such a swing decision in Nvidia's favor. Given the still vast lack of performance in the most sold segments you end up with way worse quality overall for a few candles and sunlight in the puddles.

How did Intel immediately grab 5%

>still same percent as before Intel
That actually signals growth potentially.
Nvidia gets what it fucking deserves.

Their contribution amounted to exactly that much and it sold out.

> 18 is more than 78

If Intel sells GPUs, it's going to get marketshare without even trying, because it's Intel.
If they release their full stack, I predict they will automatically gain a minimum of 10% marketshare that will be impenetrable.

Alot of people by Nvidia just to not deal with AMD.

>(((intel)))

Attached: (((intel))).jpg (720x720, 157.33K)

>doesn't have total sales to know how big the growth/loss is

True. We can't see how big the pie is but we can see how big of a slice each one is eating relative to the whole.

Which is kinda meaningless given the nature of contracts.
If it grows steadily, then we can deduce something more.

its called shekel magic silly goy

It's called having Israeli espionage agents at the top level of corporations globally, yes.
Well done.

Expect blowback you stupid jews. You make this same mistake and it fails every time.

Attached: satan_man_suit.jpg (350x263, 24.88K)

OEM

If I had gone with Nvidia I’d be using Stable Diffusion on my Windows machine right now. Never making that mistake again.

It's this, for something trivial like forcing AA in DX9-and-under games, you either use the control panel, or Inspector for SGSSAA and crazier stuff. AMD stopped giving a shit about what you apply in the control panel around the 7000's, and I needed janky shit like Radit, Radeonpro, Radeonmod, etc. just to do this, same for other settings you'd THINK would be standard too, like changing the render-ahead and disabling their terrible power management bullshit

And then there's games simply not working at all, OpenGL games like KOTOR tended to break after big driver updates, with DX9 games breaking entirely at one point, OpenGL especially wasn't AMD's strong point, as they couldn't even be bothered to take their OpenGL 4.2 driver out of the beta branch for Rage's launch, which pretty much dominated all launch news. I bought a 1080 after a Fury and the RX that replaced it killed my love for the brand around 2018 and never looked back, where I then started to realize that the last time I actually got my money's worth from an AMD card was the 4890 in 2009. From what I'm seeing, their drivers are still fucking terrible, and everyone complaining about how Nvidia drivers AREN'T some overdesigned .Net nightmare have no idea how good they have it

Nvidia ML/AI stuff just seems to be the default. Anyone with any interest in it is locked into them.