I really want to fuck my neighbors 19 year old daughter. I'm 31 years old and I'm going to be moving soon...

I really want to fuck my neighbors 19 year old daughter. I'm 31 years old and I'm going to be moving soon. What's the best way I can tell her how I feel without her parents getting involved?

pic unrelated

Attached: 1655340016925.jpg (1428x1428, 307.15K)

Just rape her

>tell her how I feel
She's 19, cunt, she probably just wants to have fun. Invite her out for drinks and have some wild fun fucking her without a condom. Don't talk about your feelings, nigger

How do I go about doing this without getting her parents involved?

She’s an adult. Who gives a fuck about her parents? What, are they gunna wag their fingers at you and ground you? Just fuck her and stop being a whiny little bitch about it. Tell her parents to fuck off.

She probably doesn't want her parents to know as much as you don't, I wouldn't worry about it if you did it on the down low and intend on moving soon. If you're going to be coming back then probably don't bother.
I doubt she's interested anyway user.

Shut the fuck up. You're probably a virgin. He's 31. She will laugh in his face and call him an old man.

Shows what you know. When I was 31 I had to move back to my home town cuz my mom got real sick and couldn’t take care of herself. Had to quit my job out west and temporarily take a shit job at Starbucks just to bring in some income. While working there I fucked 2 18 year olds and a 19 year old and I never once thought “oh no, their parents might get mad.” Quit larping as an internet “cool tough guy.” You don’t know who the fuck you’re talking to.

offer her cash, start at $1000 and negotiate from there. Do it irl not over text or any other app on your phone so you can always deny if it goes south

Fucking newfags

Cocaine
...and if she has friends, you might have a pack of them offering to suck your dick in a month

True. Bitches do be loving cocaine. Works 95% of the time.

It's weird because we know magic doesn't exist, but giving a girl cocaine kinda makes me think otherwise. Idk why but that shit drops panties

If you aren't sure if she's into coke, offer up some of the strawberry-scented stuff. I've yet to have any girl turn that shit down.
And, yes. She'll LOVE it!

Wtf is strawberry scented stuff?

Overly long story with unnecessary detail. Clearly lying.

just stick your erect phallus through her bedroom window one night.

Yes except none of that everything happened, larp more virgin

Holy shit! I am reading this report on "Luxury goods", on the economic section- (Actual economic science you fucking plebeians), and am just realizing that the wealthy elite have a minimum quota of money that they must spend on goods. I already knew that. Whatever. But in case that you didn't know, those luxury good companies actually sign treaties amidst themselves telling them that they won't compete or be invasive among these "high class spenders". Allegedly. Allegedly.

Now, if you are doing the thinking here, then you might consider how the opposite of this is the average consumer, earning a 60k a year, and leaving about 5k a year to spend on "luxuries", which aren't even luxuries at all. You need millions of dollars to actually buy "luxuries". Again, the common mind calls an Apple product a "luxury", but the common mind doesn't know fucking shit. Just ignore their stupidity.

Anyways, here, among the common people that are clutching their 5k a year to spend "lavishly", their measely 5k, the propaganda companies actually quite obviously make it a point to be as invasive and as competitive as humanly possible.

And if you've been to Youtube, then you know that this is no game and people actually do get mad. The annoying invasive adds have no respect for your dignity.

Now, I've been studying all kinds of Buddhist theory in connection with economic theories and political sciences.

So call me "eccentric", radical, but this is people's fault. They already know that they have 5k out of 60k a year to spend on "luxuries". They know that they are going to eat pork, ribs, and buy LCD television sets. They know that. But why "clutch" their fucking , measely, 5k. If you read the reports, t

She is not going to get with your your 31 she wants guys who are 18-21 with abs and jawline not hat middle age fags with neckbeards

Cocaine ordinarily has a weird chemical smell to it. Turns some people off the first time they try it.

There's (supposedly) coke now that's cut with powdered candy, so its "scented".
I've (supposedly) tried Coconut (which, "supposedly" is not bad) and Strawberry (which is "supposedly" very nice).
I've been told Chocolate and Banana and Lemon are out there. But I've yet to find them.

That story isn't even that unbelievable. Have you ever worked at a fast food place or retail? If you're even halfway decent you'll get laid if you aren't a complete sperg. You guys are either 14 or legitimate incels

I was better at lying when I was 5 a lot of fags like you need to except they wasted there 20s and won’t even get to fuck a girl that in her early 20s unless she’s a hooker

his is all political science and they know that they will be spending that 5k, up to 25k a year at 80k a year salary, but they want to c5lutch as much as possible and to be as selective as possible. With 5k. Which makes sense if you think that you need to value your 5k, but that isn't fucking true. This isn't your dumbass idiot of a grandma talking. It isn't about the money. The product. You are supposed to value the product. Not the money. You aren't supposed to "clutch" the money. You are supposed to clutch the product.

Now, my theory is: it is the poor people's fault. This isn't 1930' in an Irish district in America. We are talking about Marketing companies, marketing techniques, human resources, and people on 60k a year easily, easily, affording an Iphone. Easily. They have the 5k left over for spending, on "luxury goods", why not simply stop "Clutching"?

Well, I will tell you why. Knowing these people, the moment that they say, "Okay. I have paid 45k in bills. And have 5k leftover saved in a bank account. For this year alone. All, while 5k went who knows god damned where. I now have 5k for "luxury" spending. 5k to burn in a thrash can if I want to. And, still having 5k in savings in the bank. I can literally burn 5k in a thrash can, and still be tremendously responsible as a modern adult...

...that's why.

It isn't a fucking tale of human tragedy. Greedy fucks. They literally have 5k that they can burn in a thrash can, while still being able to physically smirk aout the 5k in the savings account. Debt free. All bills paid.

Why not?

Well, that removes all the victim mentality out of the eqaation. They are not being oppressed. They are not victims. They are not even poor. 60k a year is pretty attainable in America, easily, and it certainly isn't poor. But, that is what "lottery money" looks like. A breath of fresh air on late November, all accounts closing, all bills paid, all savings in the bank, while having 5k in the bank to spend.

Well I've been out of the game too long, they're probably stepping on it with grated air fresheners lol

Yeah they sleep with guys there age the 30 year old virgin

Now, you spend this on gambling, cocaine and erotic dancers. No, you idiot. You buy 5k in gifts for your wife and children. And that is a good year. A good harvest. The 5k in the bank for savings is already there. The money for the next week's bills is already coming in, on that week. Assuming that you are 21 years of age, or 25 accepting the stupidity of the youth, you have 15k in the bank, at least, to support your wife if you break a leg at work or something. I don't know. You simply aren't going to go hungry if you run out of a job or if the mill closes.

But, why not? Why is 5k "too much" to spend on Christmas for your family? Where did you expect that 5k to go into? Don't dare and tell me that you expecterd 40k, at least, to go out into gold jewellery, diamonds for a mistress, and erotic dancers at the gambling den. Pervert. Greedy fuck. Or into expensive shoes, silk dresses for yourself and abuse for the maid. See how well I know these fucking people?

That, that, that is why they hold on to that 5k a year so much. They are right. It isn't enough. It isn't the 40k that they expected to flaunt in fron of the mistress as a man or to abuse the maid with, psychologically, as a woman.

Therefore, indeed, that 5k is certainly not going into the Children's Christmas gifts. 5k, on a working man's salary; are you fucking kidding me? Why not? One thousand dollars on clothes for each individual family member alone is enough and very, very reasonable. Consider the pricing tag on the feast, and a few things notebooks for the kids, shoes for the wife, and that 5k is not "a lot" of money at all. It isn't "too much" to spend once a year on Christmas gifts which are, and here is where the dumbass and greedy working family's mind contradicts itself.... is it a luxury or not?