What mental illnesses/disorders do you unironically have?

Attached: 326088A4-3694-4A3D-A7EB-0162831EDF9E.jpg (1125x989, 162.74K)

I post on Any Forums.

No idea, I don't go to the doctor's

Your fortune: Godly Luck

first time ive seen purple text on Any Forums wtf

Major depression, anxiety, OCD (the obsessive thoughts kind) and brain damage if that counts. There's probably more undiagnosed

>being this new

Your fortune: Average Luck

i only go on Any Forums for like 10 minutes every few months, so

Rolled 334 (1d1000)

Welcome to the Fourth Channel newfren. We hope you enjoy your stay.
Reminder: you're here forever.

Attached: pepetux.jpg (1000x1024, 80.28K)

ive been told 4chans a life sentence but fortunately i think im immune

who are you

See you tomorrow.

god

Diagnosed aspie before it was renamed autism spectrum disorder.

So I'm literally autistic but I have a 20 year coding career, 5 owning a software company kek.

how do I prevent myself from not committing suicide

ive been trying to learn coding the past few weeks. whats your advice for people just getting started? also, any recommended learning methods?

"They" win if you do.
Are you really gonna let "them" win?

the Jews?

>prevent myself from *not* committing suicide

great to see fellow Any Forumsrothers looking out for one another

Just you wait user, just you wait.
This disgusting god forsaken hell hole has a certain allure to it. It's like cocaine.
I thought I was immune at one point too. I was also once naïve, as you are.
See you tomorrow, newfren.

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again

Attached: pepemic.jpg (511x671, 41K)

BPD, Depression, Generalized Anxiety Disorder

maybe one day, ill let u know when i hit rock bottom

The vast majority of nurses that I know are really great people. I find that the old school ones who have been hospital trained sometimes have a right wing/religious bent that can get in the way of objectivity.

Occasionally but by no means often psychiatric nurses who cannot operate resuscitation equipment or IV machines concern me deeply.

And of course a shout out to leadership nurses who fail to follow up on written reports about pedo nurses working on childrens wards
You know who you are and like your over lords you really are the lips through which all shit passes. Tasmania Australia

See you later user. Don't be a faggot.

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!

Attached: pepemic2.jpg (225x225, 13.73K)

so I should kill myself?

Attached: 832A35FA-D688-414C-BEEB-3FE00ECAC60E.jpg (1090x611, 431.94K)

Coding is extremely broad with different approaches based on your focus. Do you want to write super low level code for microchips? Programs that run on desktops? Apps? Business automation scripts? Websites, etc

And do you want to make games, or commercial/enterprise software, or end user software?

I think the first step is to get a better understanding of what kind of code you want to write.

It's also well worth your time to do some simple Udemy projects or similar that walk you through your first project step by step. They're not ideal but you get a crash course in some basics

And of course finally but I think most importantly, find you some programmer peers. Every coder in the industry has other coders they can bounce ideas off to solve problems. People they can talk to with tech speak to amplify their combined knowledge.

>BPD

kys nigger

daily reminder that BPDs deserve the rope

ive been using codeacademy, i think its been really helpful but this is coming from an outsiders perspective. what do you think of them? that is, if youre familiar with it