Fact

>Fact
Unused memory is wasted money.

Attached: RAM.png (850x638, 1.06M)

Fact

Systemd, Linux Kernel, AMD, Intel, Microsoft & Google are bloated codr

I use it when I need it. There's no reason to keep it filled up just like that.

Attached: yes.png (466x230, 12.43K)

Unused GPU is wasted GPU

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 86.48K)

Retard

How, so, exactly the same thing.

Unused PSU is wasted PSU.

Attached: fq44ugoeeqw31.png (1920x1280, 2.13M)

Ungathered data is wasted data

Attached: 3b3.jpg (611x600, 33.77K)

Unused pixels are wasted pixels

Attached: wasted_pixels.png (994x895, 695.21K)

retard unused gpu wastes power and burns heat, full vs empty memory power use is negligible

Unused memory is memory you didn't have to buy, retards

unused memory is memory available to run other things. I don't want my computers resources to be dedicated to nothing but a shitty react web app.

>exactly the same thing

Unused CPU is wasted CPU

Attached: 1645249610632.jpg (640x410, 25.5K)

I would have said that unused bandwidth is wasted bandwidth, though that's actually true, seed seed seed!

windows 7 collected user data and sent it to microsoft without consent (or at least hid the consent under a massive tldr user agreement page that i doubt anybody but some ((())) lawyer read)

Unused radio frequencies are wasted radio frequencies

Attached: 5Gfrongs.png (900x763, 1.07M)

>Unused memory is memory you didn't have to buy, retards

No you fucking retard, the idea is that when your computer is idling the operating system can cache more aggressively to ram, and dial it back when programs actually need to assign things in memory

It doesn't matter how much memory you buy, your computer is not using a fucking static amount of ram every second its on

Also ram is cheap, it makes sense

>unused cpu is wasted cpu
>unused gpu is wasted cpu
>unused etc is wasted etc

No it's not you fucking retards because there isn't something the OS can meaningfully be doing to make things faster if there is free cpu/gpu, and even if there was, this wastes a large amount of power. Caching extra shit to memory does not.

/thread

why aren't there boards where you can use old ass DDR2 / DDR3 etc in pcie for extra RAM instead of shitty HDD or SSD SWAP?

No-one is against caching, everyone is against electron garbage and such memory-hogs.

Attached: discordmemoryusage.png (1396x198, 28.46K)

>/thread in his own post
Another retard

It's better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it. 32GB should be standard nowadays, I could never see myself having less than that for my main machine.